Best online free resume makers or builders?

Favorite Answer

Have you seen ResumeBear? I think it is the best free online resume builder. I found it very easy to use and was very happy with the results.

If you already have a resume, you can upload it to ResumeBear's server. If you are new to resume writing, the Easy Resume Creation Wizard, automatically formats the resume using the information you provide. You can also create a new one manually online with custom sections and spacing that give you more flexibility in determining what order information will be presented. You also have a lot of formatting options to make your resume look good.

Big deal, right? But what makes ResumeBear different is that every resume and cover letter contains tracking information that monitors the progress of your resume from creation to delivery.

I found the coolest thing was to have notifications in real time by email or text message on my cell phone when my resume was read, opened, printed or forwarded.

It gives you a tremendous advantage over the job seeker who has no way to find out if his resume has even been received, never mind measure the level of interest the recipient has demonstrated by printing out or forwarding the resume. It helped me to not waste time pursuing employers who were just not interested in me

At the end of the day, if your resume is very poorly written, or you are not qualified for the job you are applying for, it won't matter if your resume is "pretty." But in today's job market where many equally qualified candidates may be applying for the same position, an attractive, professional presentation may get you through the first cut.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Source(s): Personal experience with the resume builder http://www.resumebear.com/

There are many good resume builders online, most of them are paid.

Try jobisite.com/freeResumeBuilder.htm, i think its free.

DON'T trust 'RESUMENOW.COM'. THEY WILL COME WITH DIFFERENT NAMES, BUT IN THE END, THEY WILL CHARGE YOU.