For the people who don't believe that coercion exists today?

What do you think when a court declares that there was indeed coercion and the adoption is vacated? Do you think the Judges are crazy? Do you think the first parents are just really good con artists who tricked the judges? If you don't believe coercion exists, what do you think the courts are thinking? I was... show more What do you think when a court declares that there was indeed coercion and the adoption is vacated? Do you think the Judges are crazy? Do you think the first parents are just really good con artists who tricked the judges? If you don't believe coercion exists, what do you think the courts are thinking?

I was just wondering because I've noticed a few people on here announcing that coercion does not exist in these modern times.
Update: There are 2 states (Hawaii and Alabama) that find pre-birth consents valid.