Is it weird to be happ that he HAS NOT said i love you yet?

In all of my other serious relationships...the guy said "i love you" before the 2 month mark.....and i was put off by it becasue i knew they meant it..but i did not. I mean...not to be crude...they didnt say it to get on board..becasue i drive THAT ship no matter what...they really meant it.. From... show more In all of my other serious relationships...the guy said "i love you" before the 2 month mark.....and i was put off by it becasue i knew they meant it..but i did not.

I mean...not to be crude...they didnt say it to get on board..becasue i drive THAT ship no matter what...they really meant it..

From that point on..becasue i knew i didnt...i just couldnt bring myself to THROW myself headfirst into the relationship...and things would end.

I know this guy has very strong feelings for me...but i am SO happy he is keeping his mouth shut and letting the relationship grow...is that weird.