Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is it weird to be happ that he HAS NOT said i love you yet?

In all of my other serious relationships...the guy said "i love you" before the 2 month mark.....and i was put off by it becasue i knew they meant it..but i did not.

I mean...not to be crude...they didnt say it to get on board..becasue i drive THAT ship no matter what...they really meant it..

From that point on..becasue i knew i didnt...i just couldnt bring myself to THROW myself headfirst into the relationship...and things would end.

I know this guy has very strong feelings for me...but i am SO happy he is keeping his mouth shut and letting the relationship grow...is that weird.

Favorite Answer

No, I think he's just being careful with his heart and yours.

• i don't think it's weird at all. it shows that he isn't rushing anything, yet still shows his love and care for you by not saying it so early in the relationship and it will mean soo much more when he finally decides it is the right time to say it.

No it's not weird ... maybe he's just waiting for the right moment no need to rush it! Good things happen to those who wait!

maybe he's not ready to say it and actually really mean it.