Do you agree with this list of American's top 10 favorite & top 10 least favorite cities? Here's the link->?

• Best Answer

I have been to all the cities on the list besides New York, Seattle and Boston. I only have been to those in a vacation type atmosphere so I really liked them all, except Detroit (which was the only one to visit family, not a vacation and the area they lived was dicey at best).

I grew up in a medium size city of 100,000 people, once it gets bigger I get claustrophobia. Too many lines everywhere, hurry up and wait. Now I live in a town of 18,000 and I like the peacefulness. However, the job situation in this small town is terrible, but it's safe. I guess it's like New York being number one for best and worst, it's all about perspective. Though crime would be huge in my decisions.

Cost of living is crazy in some of those big cities! My brother bought a home near LA 4 years ago that cost 1 million, gated community, but only 3 bedrooms, small yard. The cost of homes is unreal! My parents own a beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath, full finished basement, 10 year old house in a suburb of Green Bay (4 1/2 acres land, with a creek) and the going value is only 400 thousand.

• ?

Thank God someone else here likes Arsis as much as I do (their drummer is crazy good).... 1. At The Gates 2. Iced Earth 3. Arsis 4. Death 5. Blind Guardian 6. Eluveitie 7. Nevermore 8. Opeth 9. Tool 10. Wintersun My list : 1. Iron Maiden 2. Metallica 3. In Flames 4. Slayer 5. Sepultura 6. At The Gates 7. Iced Earth 8. Arsis 9. Kalmah 10. Eluveitie (the bottom 2 are as of this moment and they change alot)

Chicago being thought of as chopped liver! Bummer! It's amazing it made the list at all!

I saw downtown and its beauty! Oh my word I can thank God for the beauty!

I never been to the others on the listings.

I think St. Louis should be on there! I saw it once, the downtown area while on the way to an Oktoberfest, and it looks like a nice alternative to the Windy City. Even the outside of Busch Gardens looks nice.

I would not want to live in any of the cities listed. I sure would hate to have to bu a house in San Francisco!!

nfd♥

some of the cities are in both lists like New York and chi town and I was shocked to read about how different they were from the other list.

I saw that link before... I was interested to see where Detroit would be on least favorite... I was shocked they weren't #1...

Source(s): suburb of Detroit native

i dont get how can New York be worst and best at the same time. To me best as Sanfrancisco and Honolulu. Worst Detroit and Orlando.

I like Seattle as best and Detroit as worst.

Idk...I'm not much for big cities, so I could really care less about them.

Some of it does make sense.