Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How To get a Job as Phone Sex Operator!?

I wanna find one where i am able to work in the call centre. Or if not then home will have to do........

I have a Very sexy Voice..... ummmm

Hot ***** in London

xxx

Favorite Answer

Try www.sexyjobs.com and look under phone actress. I don't know if they have jobs in the UK listed but I think some companies in the US hire girls from all over the world.

One word of caution, be careful who you give your name, number and email address to. I suggest you get a throw away email and use something like a grand central number if you have one because sometimes the people who are hiring are not the most reputable.

If you want to find out more about a company try joining www.psodivas.com its a web forum for other pso's (phone sex operators) and you can network with other girls, ask questions and learn about the industry in general.

If you don't want to start off with a company you can also work for yourself on www.niteflirt.com. You put up a profile and some pictures, they provide you with a phone number and handle all the billing. Its your job to promote yourself and keep the callers on the line.

Niteflirt has a bidding system you can use to help promote yourself but if you are serious about it you will also have to find clients through other means like chat rooms etc.

• IM11 months agoReport

This is an up to date guide on the business in the UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Phone-%C2%A3ex-UK-Operatives-Spartacus-ebook/dp/B07KPG953T/

• morano

Phone Sex London

I suggest this reverse phone lookup service: http://reversephone.toptips.org

It's a cheap service that works great!

It could be used for a much deeper search. You can use it to get hold of different varieties of background reports, and in addition cell numbers, addresses and names..

you can get unlimited reports... I ran with this because I required to verify more numbers. You can get the name, other phone number, address history, relatives, and much more about anyone!

The completly free reverse phone lookup generally doesn't provide anything interesting. To get interesting information, money will must be paid. The free searches don't provide considerably more than what may be found through the phone directory.

The reverse phone detective search tool does work, but you should use just the service that I posted above. The last thing you want to do, is pay for a service and find the numbers you want to lookup are not available in their directory.

The service that I reccomend doesn't have any kind of problem , you won't get any bad surprise!

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awtsi

You won't find one. The companies have to route the calls to a landline in order to bill the customers per minute. You won't find a PSO job that will let you use a mobile. There are a few "virtual sex" jobs that work on a computer, though. So if you have a microphone to hook to your computer, but no landline, that might be an option for you. It's not exactly phone sex, it's more like playing an X-rated video game with the men while you chat with them online, but it pays well and if you're up for phone sex you'll probably do well at that.

• Karen

Reverse Phone Number Look Up Services

Online call operators wanted NOW!

Phone sex operators wanted for a revolutionary new call platform, SinfulCall (www.sinfulcall.com), the number 1 choice for all phone and cyberfantasy erotica fans.

Amazing benefits: 70% of call charges and 80% of tips and promotions with top cash prizes!

Are you an open-minded lady with flirty secrets? Work from the privacy of your home and reveal your lustful dreams for an exceptional amount of money!

Sign up today at: www.adultchathosts.com

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I have a Very sexy Voice..... ummmm

Hot ***** in London

xxx

Source(s): job phone sex operator: https://tr.im/X6SlR

contact me for phone sex job

No idea but i heard the phone sex industry is quite big nowadays.

1

Source(s): Ultimate Attraction Guide http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily/?fJm6