What paranormal things do you believe and why?

If you're inclined - answer this survey on your beliefs too: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pqkSjD...

I'm about to do a podcast on such beliefs - an inteview with a psychic and skeptic, based on that survey, so I thought I'd get some more views.

See www.skepticsfieldguide.net

• Dr. NG
    Favorite Answer

None,not one paranormal belief or claim is believable.Most of it is silly superstitious nonsense.The rest is plain old ignorance.A lot of it is taken on faith.An equal amount can be explained rationally but folks refuse to see.

As to your survey all answers are false or don't know.

I did your spreadsheet as well. Based on studying different research and a lot of reading and experiences; I absolutely believe in the existence of ghosts. However, that's not to say that I believe in every claim. Each must be examined individually.

I also believe in some psychic abilities. However I think that the majority of people who claim them are frauds.

I believe in the plausibility of the existence of aliens. Afterall, it would be rather egocentric to believe that we are the only life forms in the whole universe. What these aliens would look like, or whether or not they have ever been to earth, or will ever come to earth. That I don't know.

I would love to see the results of your survey. When you are done would you please email me your results?

Thanks!

i do no longer understand approximately super foot yet i've got self belief in the different 3 in simple terms like people who have self belief in God, have not considered him/them, besides the incontrovertible fact that it in simple terms is clever to me. i might decide directly to have OBEs (out of the physique reports). Had some that lasted now no longer than 5 minutes. have self belief in angels and demons, even nevertheless i've got not considered them. skills inclusive of clarivoyance, clariaudience, telephaty... it is all I keep in mind on the 2nd. have not had any journey w/those, I in simple terms decide directly to think of that i will advance into lots greater...

Ghosts, demons and spirits. I believe in them from recently witnessing a ghost, last night, in my parents bedroom, I looked in and it was simply stood there, and I recognized it to be a women that i remembered who died in January of 2008. Plus, I saw a box being dragged across the floor, plus it had like toys in it and stuff and no one was there...it moved a few good inches :)

Please don't disrespect my opinion, and I wouldn't lie about such a stupid thing as the sight of a ghost, also, to the asker of this question, have you ever seen something paranormal? You can either email me or leave a comment to your question, thx.

Source(s): myself...and my totally haunted house :p

The below messages will be the most important messages that you will ever receive in your life.

Please read and watch the messages below.

Video- first message:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids....

Video- second message:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6485639446...

Typed- third message:

http://www.freecdtracts.com/testimony/revelation_o...

You have got 'there are people who can see into the future' listed twice.

I did your survey so I won't answer again here.

Is this for fun, schoolwork or what?

I used to be a total skeptic, then I saw some spirits years ago. Ghosts are real, but everything else, including UFOs and Bigfoot, are BOGUS. No astrology, no lake monsters, no Atlantis. God rules.

Source(s): The thumbs-downer will see Hell! Nyah!