what does "bloody" mean?

like when ever people in

England or something.

not actual blood though lmao

Best Answer

it is used to be aggressivly extreme,

you 'bloody' fool

meaning: you are the most extreme of fools (said with anger)

although nowadays people often use bloody as a sarcastic or playful word

Source(s): am english

Bloody Fool

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what does "bloody" mean?

like when ever people in

England or something.

not actual blood though lmao

Source(s): quot bloody quot mean: https://shortly.im/Q3vNy

"'Bloody' in 19th-century England --

like '*******' and other so-called intensifiers -- functioned

principally as a marker of speech register signaling group or class

membership. In a society in which speech register was strongly

associated with economic class, and class distinctions were

extraordinarily significant,

Source(s): www.google.com
  • Lauren

What a wonderful question. Religion is, of course, the form that one's worship takes. Thus there are thousands of forms. Religion includes a system of religious beliefs and practices. The object of the religion may be false gods or the true God. Hence, there is false religion and there is true. Religion can get very fancy or remain simple. In the former case, such as it is today. In the latter case, such as it was in the Garden of Eden. What then is worship to me? How do I worship? To worship means to obey. And to obey means to worship. The two are intimately connected; indeed, they are coterminous and cannot be separated. Specifically, to obey the Sovereign Lord God Jehovah of Armies is to worship Him. I do my imperfect best in this regard. I fall on my face and get back up to try and try again. In the Garden of Eden, so long as they obeyed Jehovah, Adam and Eve were worshiping him. No temple, no Mosaic Law, no meetings. Simply leave the tree of the knowledge of good and bad alone. Simple. The minute they disobeyed, they stopped worshiping Jehovah. Same with the nation of Israel. The minute they attempted to practice a syncretistic religion they stopped worshiping Jehovah. The minute they made the golden calf, they stopped. And on and on. To worship is to obey. To obey is to worship. Hannah J Paul

Your question doesn't make much sense ("like when ever people in

England or something" - what the bloody hell does this mean?) but i get the gist.

Its more of a swear that helps to accentuate something. Let me give you a few examples:

This is a bloody stupid question.

You are a bloody idiot.

Get a bloody life.

Do you see what i mean? It's like a softer version of the f word.

Source(s): I am an Englishman. Who swears a lot. That makes me an expert in my bloody book.
    • Bo3 years agoReport

My British wife hates me using the f-word so I have come to use bloody so and so. Also a paper will print bloody so and so but would never print the f-word. .

various meanings. Depends on how it's used in a sentence. Like if I were to say Wa a bloody idiot. bloody would mean stupid. Or if I said, Your a bloody fool. It might mean your brave for doing something stupid. So I guess it boils down to stupid. But I'm American, wa do I bloody know?

It also means "covered in blood"

For example...i found him and his face was bloody.

It's been said that it is a contraction of "By your lady," and it is a medieval curse. It's about as old as "Zounds" [God's wounds] and a couple others that have run away as I approached them. But "bloody" referred to the Virgin Mary, I believe.

Further research traces it to the War of the Roses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodyhttp://en.wikip...

it just means something along the line of" f-ing" something like damn can pass in normal conversation but "bloody" is more crude sorta like "f-ing "is here.

Source(s): x Englishman here