Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Guys-Blondes or Brunettes?

I think that its so sterotypical that blondes get all the guys. Ooh, blondes are hot, blondes have more fun, blondes are pretty.

Of course I have to argue these things because I,myself,am a proud brunette, but whats the big deal?

Why do guys obsess over blondes? Honestly, even if I were blonde, I would probably dye my hair brown. I just think that brunettes are so much more pretty because of hte darkness.

Are there ANY guys out there who like brunettes?? Or prefer them? Or can answer the question as to why you truly are attracted to blondes?

• rose
    Favorite Answer

ACTUALLY statistics show that the majority of guys prefer brunettes over blondes. Haha, I'm a brunette also, but it's still a proven statistic!

Blondes Or Brunettes

• Diana

Brunettes

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Guys-Blondes or Brunettes?

Why do guys obsess over blondes? Honestly, even if I were...

Source(s): guys blondes brunettes: https://biturl.im/qLOJA

I'm a blonde, and to be honest I hate it.

From my perspective at least, guys much rather brunettes; they are seen as intelligent, loving, and are always the gorgeous and shy underdog in every stereotypical Hollywood movie.

I'm a blonde, and I'm not a ***** like the movies say I am. While brunettes are seen as beautiful and interesting, all I will ever be seen as is dumb and sexy. I don't want that.

Be glad you're a brunette cause it sucks where I stand

Blondes

Honestly blondes aren't as popluar with men as you might think. More men like brunettes than blondes and redheads.

And yes I'm a brunette kinda guy... brunettes are a huge turn-on for me

you have bought into the Hollywood bullshit. i view blonds as sexy and dumb i know it is not true. but brunettes seem to be sexy real and accessible. i know this is stupid and probably sexist but i think brunettes have the best smelling hair. to talk to i would choose a blond but to spend time with and enjoy her company it would have to be a brunette. tmm brunettes seem to have a better match of hair and eyes. that is just my maleness trying to get in to the game.

its what the media puts out there and guys want to have what is popular and seem attractive. Im a blonde, it cost me $10 a month! And yea, sometimes I do stupid things and they say the blonde is coming out in me :) Dont worry about it, brunettes seem to have the brains anyways

I think it's like a primal instinct because females with naturally blonde hair have higher levels of estrogen which attracts males ..

But everyone to their own..

go brunette

Source(s): -