Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is Ciara really a hermaphrodite?

i saw this video of her being interviewed and she admitted to being a hermaphrodite and also said something along the lines of "i had to deal with it all during high school"

i was really shocked, but then again ciara does have very broad shoulders and is pretty buff.

is this true? i think shes pretty, but the thought of her being a hermaphrodite.....

Favorite Answer

No, according to snopes.com, it's not true.

http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/ciara.asp

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Ciara really a hermaphrodite?

is this true? i...

Source(s): ciara hermaphrodite: https://biturl.im/2Brdy

NO! its not true

I dont think it is true because i remember it being a little girl who went on the Oprah show and her name was coincedentally the same but it was spelled like Sierra instead Ciara.

Ciara herself went on 106& park and adressed it herself and said "if anyone can prove that I am man or has proof of her saying she is a man, she would give away 100,000 dollars and her new car. Nobody has been able to prove yet

NO, NO, NO! If she does that makes Bow Wow gay? Only her and her parents and doctors know that and that shouldn't matter she makes good music

No i don't think so. I think it's just a rumor because of her manliness.

Provide a link

I had heard that she was, then I heard she said she wasn't. Do you have a link to that video? I'm surprised too.