promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is Ciara really a hermaphrodite?

i saw this video of her being interviewed and she admitted to being a hermaphrodite and also said something along the lines of "i had to deal with it all during high school"

i was really shocked, but then again ciara does have very broad shoulders and is pretty buff.

is this true? i think shes pretty, but the thought of her being a hermaphrodite.....

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, according to snopes.com, it's not true.

http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/ciara.asp

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Ciara really a hermaphrodite?

i saw this video of her being interviewed and she admitted to being a hermaphrodite and also said something along the lines of "i had to deal with it all during high school"

i was really shocked, but then again ciara does have very broad shoulders and is pretty buff.

is this true? i...

Source(s): ciara hermaphrodite: https://biturl.im/2Brdy
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO! its not true

I dont think it is true because i remember it being a little girl who went on the Oprah show and her name was coincedentally the same but it was spelled like Sierra instead Ciara.

Ciara herself went on 106& park and adressed it herself and said "if anyone can prove that I am man or has proof of her saying she is a man, she would give away 100,000 dollars and her new car. Nobody has been able to prove yet

• 4 years ago

NO, NO, NO! If she does that makes Bow Wow gay? Only her and her parents and doctors know that and that shouldn't matter she makes good music

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No i don't think so. I think it's just a rumor because of her manliness.

Provide a link

• 1 decade ago

I had heard that she was, then I heard she said she wasn't. Do you have a link to that video? I'm surprised too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.