Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

due next week...need help between these boys namesPLEASE?

Dallin/ Dallyn Prosper

Nickson/Nixon Prosper

Rhys/Reese William

Jett William

Nicolas William

NOTE: Middle names were chose due to family connection

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

GREAT names!! My preferences are as follows:

1. Nicolas William (I tend towards the traditional sometimes and this name sounds really great and I love your spelling)

2. Nixon Prosper (very cool)

3. Jett William (great, simple name)

4. Dallyn Prosper

5. Rhys William (this will get confused for a girl's name even if you spell the first way)

• 1 decade ago

I would go with Rhys William. Great flow, good traditional spellings and an all around excellent choice. I wouldn't personally use Prosper, even if it was a family name, and would most definitely use William over it. Nixon is not an acceptable first name as far as I am concerned, but to each their own. Dallin/Dallyn looks very feminine to me, and sounds made up. I like Jett, it's definitely a GP of mine, but I don't know if I could ever actually use it, especially as a first name. William Jett might be a nicer choice? Nicolas William is too common for me, and I am not huge on Nicolas, no matter how it is spelled. Other than that though, it's a nice combo.

Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Jett William or Reese William

• 1 decade ago

I love the name Rhys/Reese. With Reese Witherspoon, Rhys looks more masculine. I wouldn't go with Nixon because of the association. Jett is modern and in style, but it would depend on your last name. Remember that your son will be known by his first and last name more than his first and middle.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Great names! ;) girls Aurelia Quinn Grant (uh-re-lee-ah) * Gorgeous! I'm a big fan of Aurelia, and it totally balances short, simple Grant. ;) I prefer Aurelia Jane, but this is fine if you love it. Giovanna Elyse Grant "GiGi for short" * Only if you're VERY Italian (Grant doesn't really give any indication of that LOL). And while GiGi might be a "cute" nickname, EVERY Giovanna I've ever heard of has used this as a nickname, so it's a bit cliched in my mind. Anna-Alesia Jane Grant * I'm not particularly fond of Anna-Alesia (especially with the unnecessary hyphenation), but I do like the obviously similar Annelise/Anneliese or Annalisa. Lorelei Araceli Grant (air-uh-se-lee) * Lorelei Grant is beautiful, though both Lorelei and Araceli have quite opposite feels/origins. I love BOTH, to be clear. Just seems an odd combo if you AREN'T trying to honor both German and Spanish heritage or something. If you do keep Araceli, however, I'd stick with the traditional "ah" rather than "air" beginning sound. I've honestly never heard it said this way. boys Collin Henry Grant * I find Henry a bit more intriguing than Collin, so I'd personally love Henry Collin Grant, but this is good too. Miles James Grant * Great names, all, but I wouldn't pair two single-syllable names with a last name that's also one syllable. Just sounds very halting and abrupt. What about Milo James Grant or Miller James Grant?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rhys William is a gorgeous name. I like Dallyn. Nickson, Jett and Nicholas not so much.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Reese William or Nixon Prosper

name's with "x" in them are becoming very popular :)

• 1 decade ago

I like Jett William or Nicolas William

• 1 decade ago

Rhys William Definitely.

Jett William would be second choice.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No Prosper. How about Ellis William?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.