Does cable news criticize the way Israel manages the crisis in Gaza?

Since media in supposed to be unbiased, does American cable news (FOX, MSNBC, CNN) ever at least somewhat criticize Israel for the way it is conducting the war in Gaza. They seem to belittle the fact that for every 1 Israeli that has died in the past two weeks due to Hamas rocket fire, around 50 Palestinian (?) CIVILIANS, not Hamas, have been killed. In my opinion, this is just indiscriminately bombing innocent men, women, and children.

I respect Israel and its right to defend itself, but there should be a line.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Does not really criticize Israel in USA but it does throughout the rest of the world.

    That's a fact.

  • kadel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    Here's the 9-11 supporter the media has been interviewing.

    Norwegian Doctor in Gaza Supported 9/11 Attacks

    Middle East | Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 3:58:57 pm PST

    Mads Gilbert, a Norwegian doctor in Gaza, is all over the mainstream media, claiming that Israel is indiscriminately and purposely murdering civilians. He’s given interviews to the BBC, CBS, NBC, CNN, ABC, the Independent, Sky News, and the New York Times, among others.

    And in 2001, shortly after the 9/11 terror attacks, this supposedly impartial Norwegian doctor (actually a radical Marxist member of Norway’s Red party) expressed support for the hijackers.

    In an interview with the Norwegian daily, Dagbladet, shortly after the attacks, Gilbert stated:

    “The attack on New York was not surprising, after the policy that has led the West in recent decades. I am upset over the terrorist attack, but am equally upset over the suffering which the United States has created. It is in this context that the 5000 dead people must be seen. If the U.S. government has a legitimate right to bomb and kill civilians in Iraq, then there is also a moral right to attack the United States with the weapons they had to create. Dead civilians are the same whether they are Americans, Palestinians or Iraqis.”

    When asked by Dagbladet if he supported the terrorist attack on the U.S., he replied:

    “Terror is a bad weapon, but the answer is yes, within the context I have mentioned.”

    Of course, not a single mainstream media report on the creep mentions any of this.

  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

    I agree one hundred% yet I too, I doubt his actual incentive. all of us comprehend of how unfaithful those each and every physique is with us the non-Jewish. yet another issue Israel faces is the U. S. and eu characterize decrease than 14% of the international inhabitants. the the remainder of the international (~86% of each and every physique alive immediately) has 0 guilt over the so-reported as "Holocaust" and in certainty would not care one bit if Israel disappeared the next day. Couple this with the very actual shift in ability from the U. S. and eu to the the remainder of the international, particularly China and Russia, and Israel is placing itself up for a actual undesirable destiny. i'm no longer able to comprehend why the Jews in Palestine can no longer see that their destiny is somewhat lots uncertain in the event that they don’t ascertain a thank you to realize a honest contract with the Arabs. useful, Israel will might desire to offer up an excellent style of land, water and funds, yet a minimum of it could have a destiny. If Israel keeps on the instant course, it fairly is somewhat possibly that at some point, the U. S. will no longer be able or will to guard Israel and the Arabs will forcibly take decrease back their land. some good brass militia officers are anticipating of a sparkling, and actual this time "Holocaust" if the Jews proceed to help their idiotic recommendations.

  • Bill
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    If Hamas wants Israel to stop the bombing, they need to stop screwing with Israel and starting crap. And the reason so many civilians are being killed is because the coward Hamas are embedded with the civilians when they fire their mortars, etc. It's a favorite terrorist tactic to garner sympathy from the media.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    In America, yes they do, and they all are biased.

    I don't know where you got your fact there but it doesn't have to be fair. Israel has been getting attacked since the day they became a nation, and when they attack back they do a hell of a lot better. They are not going to kill themselves now to make it even. Civilian deaths are very bad, but it is war, and Israel is better at it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.