does this mean that we r dating?

i kissed a girl the other night when we were laying down in her bed. it wasnt just one kiss but a series of 5-6 short kisses. does that mean that we r dating? does that mean that she likes me too and knows thzt i like her?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well i woud suppose she like you if she kissed you and yall in the bed together....but it doesnt mean that youre dating...if you want to make it official ask her..

Source(s): anHtanHt....DUH>>GUH
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It definitely does NOT mean that you are dating or that you like each other.

You need to go out on some dates with someone to date, not just kiss a few times. And people sometimes kiss with little love behind the kiss. If you want her to know you like her, tell her. If she likes you she'll be able to tell you in other ways than just a few kisses.

• 1 decade ago

It does not mean that you two are dating, You can have sex with someone and still just be friends or maybe even a guy or girl on the street. If you like her then ask her how she feels and if she likes you then ask if you would like to start dating.

Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

you are not dating unless you see her again.

it means she knows that you enjoyed kissing her.

if you don't tell her that you want to do it again, she may think that you were just kissing to have fun for the time, but not for a second time.

Call her up and see what's next.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she probably knows you like her, and probably likes you cus she kissed back. but i dont think your dating.

• 1 decade ago

Ask her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.