How do I get the wireless to work on my psp?

I just got a brand spanking new psp 3000, straight outta the box, and I want to download some stuff and possibly update if needed... I tried to connect to the internet through my home wireless (May be optimized for Mac or something, we only use Macs) and I get through all the steps, but when I enter the WEP password (it IS WEP im sure of it) it says "the characters you entered are not valid. for hexidecimal: use 10 or 26 characters from the ranges of 0-9, a-f and A-F. For ASCII: Use 5 or 13 characters" I really want to connect, what is wrong!!!!

Favorite Answer

try taking the wireless protection off (disable WEP key) and then try to connect like that. if it still doesnt connect then there may be some issues with your router's settings.

Use your psp close to the wireless connection.

no they cant song you strictly by ability of ip, yet they are in a position to by ability of mac handle. in case you have dial up, confident your ip will replace once you get on, in case you have dsl or cable you have gotten a static ip , so no. in the journey that your so apprehensive approximately it do no longer dowload non-unfastened textile