Poems/creative writing!!?

im 13 years old first of all. (ignore spelling! typed extremely fast of rmyspace blog XP) immaginary- i was alone, without a fried nd. i made you up, straight out of my head. my fantasies, my long lost dreams, concealed in you, made up by me. as time passed, my love for... show more im 13 years old first of all.
(ignore spelling! typed extremely fast of rmyspace blog XP)

immaginary-

i was alone,

without a fried

nd.

i made you up,

straight out of my head.

my fantasies,

my long lost dreams,

concealed in you,

made up by me.

as time passed,

my love for you grew,

the person made up

that nobody knew.

all my day,

all my night,

thinking of you,

we never fight.

i get so obsessed,

it's hard to believe,

your not really there,

an emootional test.

i dont know why,

this could make me cry,

but these thought of you...

need to die!

too much time,

with you in my mind,

i need to be preoccupied.

with something new,

just not you!

as time progressed,

i thought about you

more than i thought about the others i knew.

i know its sad,

it makes me mad,

once dominating my head.

and now you're dead.

my ex-immaginary friend

-holly bessey. jan.6 2008

color definitions!

red- fire, forcive, rebellious, flames, bright, random - red

blue- innocent, naive, sad, happy, subtle...but attracting, seemingly polar opposite of red. - blue

black- sad, lingering, depressing, posesses every color immaginable. complete darkness, closed in, pessamistic, seemingly negatve on the outside...but somehow appealing - black

white - polar oppisite of black. extremely naive like a new born, never expirienced anything, abilito to change into any otheer color withoug affecting the color itself. optimistic, open, free.

fact: when black and white are together they are beautiful, perfection of a color combination. although they are complete oposite...absolutly NOTHING alike they match perfectly...but, when they mix they create gray. the most boring sad depressing color in the world. because when they are alone they stand out as individuals with extreme contrast. mixed they have no...self. they are one. seperate yet together...such as stripes or dots are beautiful. two opposites in harmony together - holly.

forever/infinity

what is forever? can it exist? is it possible we can predict or even reach forever?...no. it is impossible, impossile to count to infinity or reach the end of space(space= i think.) what is beyond space? anything? nothing? there has to be SOMETHING. ANYTHING. darkness? what? complete nothingness?

what is complete nothingness? we as humans will never get to expirience complete nothingness. and also wth nothingness there would be no humans anyway. we live verry shrt lives in the eyes of time. no one has proven if we feel or turn to...nothing, after death. although there is religion who can prove it? openmindedness is key. has anyone truely seen god? he may be there, he may not. the world may never know. why are we here and what is the time we spend here...living, breathing, feeling. worth, what does it mean? we will never know

meaning(less)

what is our meaning?

we wake up

survive

sleep

worry

feel

think

were healthy

sick

tired

awake

in love

emotions... but why. why everything, why why whyyyyyy?!

do we live to live

or live to die?

are humans truely the superior life form?

or do we just think that because we have 'ego'?

~*xXAm i?Xx*?

-asks folowing question in cheezy sarcastic questining peppy voice- *eh hem*

am i the ONLY one on this earth with enough time on my hands to spend pondering endless subject that will never get answered? and them write them? i mean...gosh! im 13. *place laugh here* ACK! i think to much! *place sarcastic smirk here*

education??

how were the first teachers properly educated? there was no teachers to teach them! who made it all up? who documented it? GODDAMN IT I WANNA KNO THESE THINGS *GRRRRR* why in math are there question that no one will ever EVER EVERRRRRRRRRR(begin evil laugh) NEED TO USE IN REAL LIFE??? what about those of us who hate, or find math hard *cough* me *cough* ok so maybe im failing 7th grade math...but i swear my teacher is out to get me. evil mrs. mcmurrin. shouldnt they make advanced math besides BASIC math, algebra, and geometry(which we have to kno by 5th grade at my school) a choice. things u wont use...like the distributive property, or advanced algebra equations. i even asked my techer if those are ever used in life and she said NO! - holly

human...

does the average human suffer more than they are happy? i do. although i know my familey/life is far FAR from normal, im the porrest most disfunctional familey i know. neither of my parents have jobs, i have 0 friends, im NOT ugly. they just dont like my dad. and im a lesbian and im emo and my gma died on my birthday and i have chronic stomach ilnesses and Im a hypochondriac and deal wiht constant stress. im 13 damn! but.. i look to the future and never regret anything that made me smile...but its really hard when the thing that made me smile is the reason im stressed. are people i