What Should I Put In The Pandora Search To Get French Music?

I wanna have a Pandora radio station that only has soft French music, like Carla Bruni. But putting in Carla Bruni doesn't work, the only French songs on that station are those by Carla herself; everything else is American.

Favorite Answer

Hmm...you could try Keren Ann, Coralie Clement, Benjamin Biolay, Amelie-Les-Crayons, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Axelle Red...that should get you started.

Oh and try Emiliana Torrini, she's Icelandic/Italian and sings in English but if you love Carla Bruni you'll probably love her too.

Cheers.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): put pandora search french music: https://shortly.im/x9WcN

Pandora France