Dry skin problem! Please help!?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I suffer from eczema on my face, arms and legs. I use Diprobase cream on my arms and legs and it seems to keep it at bay and I'm quite happy using it. However my problem is that ...show more
Best Answer
Try a pure and natural face wash, something from berts bee or Aveeno?
Then use toner (witch hazel) and use a gentle exfoliant once a week - (Booths makes good ones)
The toner may help balance skin -

(Don't use vaseline it's petroleum and not good for skin let alone your type try pure vitamin e)
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• juswannabeme answered 5 years ago
    I know you won't believe this, but eczema is easier to deal with that psoriasis.

It sounds like you are under the care of a dermatologist that has tried several solutions. You might find that something will work for a while, then it will quit working.

Have you tried coconut oil? This seems to work for some people. I wish I had some solutions for you, but I would keep my appointments with the dermatologist and try to do some research in your area for people who deal with herbal remedies. It is definitely a difficult condition to deal with.
    Good luck.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock