Dry skin problem! Please help!?

I suffer from eczema on my face, arms and legs. I use Diprobase cream on my arms and legs and it seems to keep it at bay and I'm quite happy using it. However my problem is that I can NOT find anything to prevent me from having dry flaky skin around my eyes, mouth and lips. It is really getting to me! I have... show more I suffer from eczema on my face, arms and legs.
I use Diprobase cream on my arms and legs and it seems to keep it at bay and I'm quite happy using it. However my problem is that I can NOT find anything to prevent me from having dry flaky skin around my eyes, mouth and lips. It is really getting to me!
I have tried using: Diprobase, Aqueous, Vaseline, E45, Epaderm, some natural honey based one I got from the internet and oilatum. And yet none of them seem to help!
I have tried various steroid based creams such as hydrocortisone which work wonders but I don't like using them very often because I know they thin the skin. I'm also taking evening primrose tablets to see if they make any difference but after 2 weeks of taking them I have not noticed any improvements.
If anybody can offer some advice I would be eternally grateful!
2 answers