promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Yes asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Where can i buy/watch ONG BAK 2?

I absolutely thought that Ong Bak 1 was the best martial arts film i had ever seen.

I have been looking everywhere to find ong bak 2, i just want to buy it, i dont care about the price!!

Help!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Warrior King UK title, Protector USA title.

These are the title of a film called Tom yum goong which was when released back in 2006 named as ONG BAK 2 . But due to flopping they discredited it as the sequel blah blah blah

A bit like Bad boys 2 was done twice, universal soldier 2 etc

(bad boys 2 was with two other random blokes, then much later bad boys 2 was released with the original pair and universal soldier 2 didnt have Van Damme, then did Universal soldier returns with him or whatever it was called)

The now ONG BAK 2, was relased last month in Thailand see below

Ong Bak 2 is actually a prequel to the first and came out in Thailand 5 dec 2008.

Copied from Wiki -

Ong Bak 2 is a 2008 Thai martial arts film co-directed by and starring Tony Jaa. It is a prequel to Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior.

Early press release stated that the story will be adapted from Ai Noom Saraphad Phid, a low-budget martial arts film Jaa developed with his mentor Panna Rittikrai, but was never released because it was shot on expired film stock. The action will incorporate khon, the sacred Thai masked dance. The title roughly translates to "venomous boy" and involves a character whose dark side is dormant until he's transformed by the gracious power of khon dance.

Shooting of the film began in October 2006. It was released in Thailand on December 5, 2008.[1]

A new trailer for the movie was released in the mid 2008, showing a fictional fantasy setting where Tony Jaa's character was rescued in the jungle by a group of martial artists of various styles and trained to unify these different styles of martial arts

Try iptorrents for download, R5 copy floating about

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Direct Links Movies Online

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.