Do you like the name Michaela - (pronounced MIK-A-LA)?

• >jem<
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I love it! Especially when it's spelled correctly lol. I hate all the trashy, illiterate Mikayla's and Mikaila's there are out there these days.

• rmm

If you have to tell people how to pronounce it, then I don't think it's a good name (or spelling of the name). Mikayla is a good name, but Michaela (daughter of Michael?) is not because it will be pronounced wrong by everyone all the time and the person will have to correct everyone all the time.

Well I have a Makayla, so I did like it. Now it is very common though. My daughter is 7 and there are a lot of Makayla's Michaela's and all sorts of other versions. When I named her I didn't realize how popular it was becoming, or I probably would have chosen a different name. Although she is Makayla to me now and I couldn't and wouldn't want to change it.

Yes it very pretty

Very common, a lot of spelling

If that does not matter to you, it's a fine name

I know several Michaela, all spell their name different

They all like there names

• Morgan

I think It Is a very Pretty Name!

Pick a Great Middle Name to go with It ;)

God Bless!

Morgan~

well, it's okay, but I prefer McKaylee. That's my stepdaughter's name and I think it's so cute for her now, (she's 7) and it will be cool as a teenager...but I dunno about after that. It "fits" her though. It's a happy twist on Michaela and sounds pretty too.

Yes but not spelled like that. Why not Mikayla?

yes I love that name, although I prefer it spelled Micaela, it looks more feminine that way.

Source(s): :)

I love this spelling! Cute.

• blank

Yes i do.

Source(s): me