surprising my husband?

any ideas on how to surprise my husband? we don't go to bars. but we do drink.

Favorite Answer

My husband surprised me with a surprise birthday party but we only had two friends over. It was so sweet. He took me out to dinner and had his cousin buy and decorate our small apartment and his girlfreind made me a cake. I came home to them sitting on my couch, i was so clueless. Then we played beer pong and drinking games. An idea my husband loves that I did for him was a sexual favors cupon book. you can put what ever you want in it, and he gets to use them as he pleases. Although he always threatens me with them as a joke. He says "don't make me whip out a cupon on your @$$" like when we can't agree what to watch on tv. Sorry I rambled a bit :)

hi, nicely, i've got performed photographs for my husband, consistent with probability given as a recent (given which you're a hundred% comfortable with him) you additionally can try mini-remains at a community hotel (for the jacuzzi). I mean those are all of my PG rated recommendations, i've got performed dinner is a favourite trench coat with no longer something on. i've got delivered a stripper pole for the mattress room. i've got been waiting on the door in no longer something yet heels and a martini. I even have video tapped, photographed our love making and that i've got been open to any and each place I even have seen in books, or person action pictures. And even with the actuality that we've on no account performed a 3some I even have made out with a woman in front of him and that looked as though it may artwork wonders (specific social accumulating). each and every guy is different. in specific circumstances however this is the small issues that get their interest. Swallow do no longer spit, try the back door in case you do no longer now, I mean in specific circumstances the only why you comprehend what he needs is to ask him, and be very open to what he has to declare.

Why is my friend suddenly gone from my friend's list in facebook?

• Dacy

GIRLS ONLY! how do i talk to a girl?

• Binnie

How to search for a friend on yahoo?

• Melany

Trouble inviting friend to GRAW2 on PS3?

• Barbey

Have you seen Bat Boy?

• Odey

Pregnancy with boys vs. with girls?

WHEN HE GETS HOME FROM WORK MEET HIM AT THE DOOR WITH NOTHING ON AND A BEER IN YOUR HAND

When will be the day I lose weight?