Does anyone know if there are any new episodes of Beyond Reality Radio hosted by Ghost Hunters Jason and Grant?

Favorite Answer

The short answer is no. They've been too busy from what I've heard because I went on their myspace page and poked around in their chatroom asking questions for a while a few weeks ago and they've just had too much going on from what I hear.

The radio show used to have an older website before it was picked up by planetparanormal and moved to their website here:

http://beyondreality.planetparanormal.com/

The last I heard they were on a Hiatus for Summer 2008, then they posted one more radio show which was recorded live at an appearance/event at Mount Washington they held.

That was the last show that was on the planetparanormal site, then all the old shows were removed so I'm not really sure what's going on. I have been unable to find any new websites for their radio show and I haven't found any new shows either.

They used to have all the old old shows archived at the old show's website but those too were removed shortly after planetparanormal became the radio show's official website a while back. I have them all downloaded on my home PC though. I'm glad I got them when I did too.. I was fortunate enough to get alll their radio show mp3's before they were removed both times.

The short story is this. Jason and Grant have been doing much fewer radio shows lately, more and more shows for scifi, and more and more public events/appearances where people can go to meet them and investigate with them. For more info on their insane schedule you can see this website:

www.beyondrealityevents.com

-Chris

Have you checked their website?

http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/

I'm going to a workshop that Jay and Grant are conducting this coming Saturday!!!! I'm so psyched. Those two crack me up. :)