lgbt: doesn't it annoy you when people?

Change their avatar and screen-name at the same time so you have no clue who you're talking to?

It's fine to change one, just don't change both.

lol. Sorry, had to rant.

Update:

It's here because I liek the people. Don't answer if you don't like it.

Saz, you can have all the hugs you want. =]

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

It doesn't annoy me...

Just Highly Confuses ME! Lol

Hugs?

EDIT: *Gives Harley A Hug*

EDIT 2: It appears the thumbs down fairy has broken out of her cage and is thumbing down all the answers! I think she needs some happy pills

=)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sorry to be a kill-joy

This isn't a social networking site so that avatars and names are strictly irrelevant - it's the quality of the answers that matters

(but personally, I agree. It irritates the sh*t out of me, even though I'm guilty of it too)

• 1 decade ago

It doesn't bother me. I'd change my avatar, but the only other pictures I have of myself are too embarrassing or just can't be shown here.

• 1 decade ago

I know thats why i dontwanna change my avatar..I wanna change it to a picture of me..but then people will think I stole my own screen name LOL!..I like both but I think I might change the avatar..maybe..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No not really. I dont keep in touch with much people here except for 3 lesbians

• 1 decade ago

Not really annoying but ecstatically bemusing.

If they change there name then I kind of made a new friend x-)

Source(s): and hopefully he is or she is prettier too xD
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, though if it's someone I "know" well, I'll likely know or recognize them by their answers, if that makes any sense.

• 1 decade ago

a little, i see someone who has answered thousands of questions and have no idea who it is. but, since i'm relatively new to this site not at the moment. but it will!

• 1 decade ago

Not actually.Because it is fun to find your old friends through their new Avtars but same way ofthinking and same answers.

• 1 decade ago

You don't have a clue who you are talking to now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.