lgbt: doesn't it annoy you when people?

Change their avatar and screen-name at the same time so you have no clue who you're talking to?

It's fine to change one, just don't change both.

lol. Sorry, had to rant.

It's here because I liek the people. Don't answer if you don't like it.

Saz, you can have all the hugs you want. =]

• Favorite Answer

It doesn't annoy me...

Just Highly Confuses ME! Lol

Hugs?

EDIT: *Gives Harley A Hug*

EDIT 2: It appears the thumbs down fairy has broken out of her cage and is thumbing down all the answers! I think she needs some happy pills

=)

Sorry to be a kill-joy

This isn't a social networking site so that avatars and names are strictly irrelevant - it's the quality of the answers that matters

(but personally, I agree. It irritates the sh*t out of me, even though I'm guilty of it too)

It doesn't bother me. I'd change my avatar, but the only other pictures I have of myself are too embarrassing or just can't be shown here.

I know thats why i dontwanna change my avatar..I wanna change it to a picture of me..but then people will think I stole my own screen name LOL!..I like both but I think I might change the avatar..maybe..

No not really. I dont keep in touch with much people here except for 3 lesbians

Not really annoying but ecstatically bemusing.

If they change there name then I kind of made a new friend x-)

Source(s): and hopefully he is or she is prettier too xD

Yes, though if it's someone I "know" well, I'll likely know or recognize them by their answers, if that makes any sense.

a little, i see someone who has answered thousands of questions and have no idea who it is. but, since i'm relatively new to this site not at the moment. but it will!

Not actually.Because it is fun to find your old friends through their new Avtars but same way ofthinking and same answers.

You don't have a clue who you are talking to now.