can you tell"how music binds love?"?

give out the best answer

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Music can bind love in some many ways it seems unreal

The lyrics are crucial to the music as they can help someone to express their feelings without having to go through the whole "embarressing i dnt know what to say" routine.

The actual rythm of the music is also key. Say your in a room with a g/b and your put on slow calm music...it can suggest that you feel deeply for the person your with nd tht moment in time is special.

If you put on music with a bit more rythm aka faster beats etc, it could sometimes suggest tht all you really want is sex.

So yhh music can bind love, you just need to find the right type which can fullfill your love for the other person =D

Hope this helped you out

Kelley

xo

• 1 decade ago

Music can bring memories. When two people have "our song," every time they hear it, they can immediately think of each other.

Maybe it's because they danced together, and that song takes them to that day on that dance floor.

Maybe it's because they were kissing while that song is playing and it brings them back to that time.

Music binds love because it takes two people back to the place they were when that love first happened.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depends on feelins of person and how deep your into listening to slow songs(r&b) helps feelins grow stronger and also reminds u of that person. I use my dance skillz and r&b to entertain that special lady

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.