can any 1 translate the song du hast by rammstein german and english lyrics please?

Best Answer

yes...

Du

du hast

du hast mich

du hast mich gefragt

du hast mich gefragt, und ich hab nichts gesagt

Willst du bis der Tod euch scheidet

treu ihr sein für alle Tage

Nein

Willst du bis zum Tod, der scheide

sie lieben auch in schlechten Tagen

Nein

You

you have *

you have me

you have asked me

you have asked me and I have said nothing

Do you want, until death seperates you,

to be faithful to her for all days

No

Do you want, until death, which would seperate, **

to love her, even in bad days

No

* When Till is just saying "Du hast," it sounds as if he could either be saying "Du hast" (you have) or "Du hasst" (you hate). This is to give the song a double meaning, even though the official lyrics say "Du hast."

** There is another sort of double meaning here. If the line is read as "Tod der Scheide" it would be "until the death of the vagina" and not "until death, which would seperate" ("Tod, der scheide"). The whole song is a play on German wedding vows (Wollen Sie einander lieben und achten und die Treue halten bis dass der Tod euch scheidet? - Do you want to love and respect each other and to remain faithful, until death seperates you?). Instead of answering with "Ja," Till says "Nein," finally answering the question he said nothing to in the beginning.

"you, you hate, you hate me"......go on limewire and download it.