- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
其自尊心及自信心會因受情緒而大大降低" This is part of it. The main reason is something that causes one to have (the feeling of)the emptiness, and thus causes "giving up" or temper-sudden-changes.
- One gets angry in a sudden in any time, any place, to anyone.
- One's personality becomes introvert
- One's mood will go up and "plummet"/go down rapidly, irregularly
a - (He thinks or maybe not) Himself couldn't get any identifications
b - (He thinks or maybe not) Many people criticize him. Another
words, no on agree with his (ability,personality,works,
c - He himself speculates too much in order to get to perfect.
(And when time passes gradually, he will get in a mental problem or give up himself)
*One sentence: He is a pessimist. He thinks in a pessimistic side.
There have no other methods but:
- Tell him to think more optimistic
- Give some mental support to him
- Talk to him.Tell him to share his sadness, agonies,sorrows, troubles with you
*This can only be solved mentally
Sharing his sadness may release his latent problems, which is really helpful.
(situation a & b)You should give some mental support to him, where you have to let him to feel the warmness and coziness, as well as the other's
identifications to him. This is the most important.
(situation c) You should also tell him that no one can get to the
perfect, but the happiness is already the perfect thing that he has.
- KrantzLv 51 decade ago
身為父母者應該多了解子女其心理狀態，多支持及關心他們Source(s): 心理學 個人見解