asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫幫我中文自翻英文

我的中文名字叫作, 出生於1974年1月27日,標準的水瓶座個性,開朗積極,願意多方學習及溝通,在家中是長子,除了父母還有一個妹妹; 我於民國88年結婚,育有2名女兒,長女今年8歲,次女今年4歲,我的妻子現於鐵路工會服務.

近年父親身體不適已經退休在家中休息,母親為標準家庭主婦,而妹妹則已經出嫁,家庭背景及成員非常簡單.

My name is and I was born in January 27, 1974, the standard Aquarius personality, cheerful positive, willing to multi-learning and communication. I am the eldest son. My family background is very sample that father has retired, mother is a housewife and younger sister already got married. I have been marriaged since 1999, my daughters are 8-years-old and 4-years-old and my wife wroks in the railway union .

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My name is XXX, and I was born on January 27, 1974. I am a classic Aquarian: optimistic, diligent, and open to learning new things and communicating. I'm the older of the two children in the family; I have a younger sister. I got married in 1999 and currently have two daughters. The older daughter is 8 years old, and the younger one is 4. My wife is an employee of the Taiwan Railway Labor Union.

My father's health has declined in recent years so he is now retired. My mother is a typical housewife, and my sister has married as well. My family background is quite simple and straightforward.