Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我回答下列問題,不是要英翻中,是要用英文回答~~

1. What impact have mobile phones, text messaging, and other technology had on daily life?

2. Do you have concerns about traveling far from home?

3. What is the furthest you’ve traveled?

4. What are some of the biggest challenges faced when traveling?

5. What is the best way to learn about the manners and etiquette of another country?

6. What are some things that might be considered rude anywhere in the world?

7. How tolerant of untypical behavior are you?

8. Do you think it is a good idea for schools to make community service mandatory?

9. Would you support this type of volunteering? Why?

10. Are you more or less likely to volunteer now?

不然回答第8、9、10題就好了~~我真的看不懂,不知怎麼回答~~~拜托有哪位高手能幫我~~~感激不盡~~~

Rating
  • devin
    Favorite Answer

8. Do you think it is a good idea for schools to make community service mandatory?你認為對於學校能成為社區服務的代理者是一個好主意嗎 ?

A:Yes,I do think it is a good idea for school to make community service mandatory, because it is a good way to make classroom's knowledge to daily life, combine with theory and practice,in addition,it can help more community's people who want to learn more or need school's resource.

9. Would you support this type of volunteering? Why?你支持這種志願的型態?為什麼?

A:I really agree and support this type of volunteering .Because I want to learn more practical knowledge and it can remember firmly. I dislike just learn knowledge from textbook.In addition, I want to learn how to help more other people.

10. Are you more or less likely to volunteer now? 你現在或多或少有成為志願者的可能性嗎?

A: Yes,I am. I dream of helping community's people. It can make my dream come true, so it's my honor, I can find great pleasre in it.

以上提供,希望對貴方有幫助到

2009-01-07 02:27:07 補充:

pleasre誤植 更正為pleasure

Source(s): 自己研讀心得, 同上

這些都是問您個人的看法. 在這裡要大家幫您回答, 好像也不對. 不過, 我大概解釋一下他在問什麼, 您想想您的看法為何, 再討論要如何回答吧.

8. 你覺得, 把 "社區服務" 當成是一個學校必修的課程是一個好主意嗎?

9. 妳知不支持這種志願性的活動? 並請說明原因?

10. 您現在是否有可能擔任這種社區服務志工?

以下是我個人的回答:

8. Yes, I do think that for schools to make community service mandatory is a good idea. Because this way, students can actually be part of the community. Even though students won't get paid, they will learn things that might not be taught in the classroom

9. Yes, I would. I was involved in hospital volunteering when I was in high school. I think that to get the chance to help with people with different illnesses is a valuable opportunity.

10. I will voluneer now if I have the chance.

Source(s): 我自己