think asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 1 decade ago

What do you think ? Israel deliberately attacked journalists?

I just come across this story:

" Group: Israel deliberately attacked Palestinian journalists"

GENEVA (AFP) — Israel deliberately targeted Hamas-run media installations in its bombing campaign on Gaza and is practising media censorship, a journalist rights group said Monday

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Group_Israel_deliber...

Update:

Add:

"Say no..."

I did not realize you could turn round exposing Israelis hypocracy and evil spinning.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, I do not think so.

However I think this question is a deliberate action to cause trouble in the China section as it has nothing to do with China.

Now begone 4 into 1.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

If this individual is rather commonplace as "Comical Cohen" why is it that the only reference in Google to be found is yours? The critical thesis of your argument is that Israel 'objectives' 'authorised' newshounds, very corresponding to Palestinians objective harmless Israeli civilians, kindergartens and synagogues. in spite of the shown fact that that thesis is fake. whilst the Palestinians rebel and shoot rockets into Israel, the 'press' likes to be there. that's the reason often times the clicking gets hit. of course, it is likewise real as yet another poster has pronounced, that one can not believe their 'marked vehicles', as Palestinians have smuggled weapons and bombs into Israel in ambulances, and characteristic pretended that Israel has hit ambulances whilst they have not. ultimately, i might ask your self why all of us could anticipate that Israel could undertaking itself approximately civilians (in spite of the shown fact that it does) whilst the Palestinians purely undertaking approximately civilians is kill them in the event that they're Israelis. Then I advise the author look into the admission by ability of Hamas that it makes use of its very own human beings as 'human shields'? that does no longer even artwork for Israel, because of the fact Hamas objectives any Israeli and Jew, women human beings or infants or elderly or journalist, surgeon or streetsweeper.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hamas media installation are considered military installations because they're calling civilians to take arms and fight.

Israeli practices media censorship to prevent vital tactical information to be published and used by Hamas.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Hamas should stop using Human shields.

This sounds something Hamas would do

Free Palestinian from Hamas.

Free Tibet!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh come on. They were not journalists. They were hamas terrorists.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They were hamas disguised as journalists.

• 1 decade ago

good for them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.