Question about the Travolta's...?

Since I have recently been horrified about the news of Jett Travolta's death, I red something some where that John and Kelly liked to keep Jett out of the spotlight but their daughter Ella is on the red carpet with them almost every time. To me that seems a little iffy... What is your opinion on this?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Listen my nephew has the same sickness as jett,,Some people that have seizures, flashes of light of any kind can trigger a seizure. so when they have 50 million people chasing after them, it is a risk they take..

• RoVale
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I think the reason was because Jett was prone to having seizures. His parents knew that by bringing him along to a public event, the flashbulbs going off in his face would likely trigger one and they didn't want that to happen. Bright flashing lights can cause seizures to occur in some people.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe Jett, doesn't like being all fansy shmansy

• 1 decade ago

My opinion is that its none of our business. All i see on the news is people talking about how he died. I know most people are so into famous people and their lives, but you know they just lost their child and that is a very painful thing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't really care.I don't personally know any of these people.His death is awful,but not nowhere near as bad as the hundreds of innocent women and children killed in Gaza this week,or the thousands killed in Darfur,and Iraq,and Afghanistan,or the 100,000 children who starve to death on this planet EVERY WEEK.

• 1 decade ago

ohhh, that does sound a little missed up. :( well, maybe he doens't like the spotlight or something?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.