(uk answers) please advice, my sister and benefit fraud?

Ok my sister used to get job-seekers allowance, but 2 years ago she got a job, no-one at home notified the council that she got a job and I think the housing benefit/tax are still paying her rent. I always argued with my sister about this, finally it came to her sense and she agreed to pay rent. What can she... show more Ok my sister used to get job-seekers allowance, but 2 years ago she got a job, no-one at home notified the council that she got a job and I think the housing benefit/tax are still paying her rent. I always argued with my sister about this, finally it came to her sense and she agreed to pay rent.

What can she do?????????? If she tell the council will she get done for fraud? She said she will pay back! Or if she just tells the council that she just started work a 3 months ago will they find out?

Can she write to the council letting them now that she is working now and then notify housing benefit? (she is on low income, works part time and gets 5000 a year) Will they believe that if she says she started working for 3 months?