what is a "potential customer"?

what does the "potential customer" really mean? what do they do?

THANX IN ADVANCE!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

A potential customer is anyone with money, period. It can also include people who are broke as well because they will someday have some money as well.

What do they do? Are you kidding? They buy junk as you do. My dog can be a potential customer, but don't ever look at someone who is dressed badly, looks ugly and sloppy and assume they won't buy.

I knew of a so called "bum" who walked into a hoity toity menswear shop. One sales person wouldn't even look at him, but the oldest salesperson did. He bought thousands of dollars in suits giving the old guy a very nice commision check. In other words, turn NOBODY down. I dress way down when I go out to eat and those who serve me well get tips. Those who don't get a check for 2 cents and a nasty note.

• speas
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Potential Customer

• 4 years ago

A potential customer is someone who you expected to buy your product in later. In business perspective a potential customer is also for sometimes known as a "future customer" simply because we expect a somebody to be your customer soon after advertising your product and ensuring a quality service provision of your service or product.

• 1 decade ago

Hi, a potential customer is any person or business that may be interested, seeking, could be convinced, sold, advertised to, walk by your shop, read your ad, view your video, Hear your radio ads, or your story about a product. Any one having a need, which you may be able to fulfill.

The Whole world can be a potential customer. If you have a product or service and you can get the word to them about it.

Have a wonderful day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awWep

If someone calls you something enough, you start to make that a part of you and your identity. So when the case managers and others involved in the process start calling a woman a birthmother before she surrenders her child, they are hoping for that to happen. They figure if I believe I am a birthmother and not an expectant mother, then half the battle is won. I will already know that my role is to place my child because I have internalized that I am a birthmother. As for the failed adoption, well doesn't that sound so much worse (as in feel bad for them) then the mother decided to keep her baby.

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what is a "potential customer"?

what does the "potential customer" really mean? what do they do?

THANX IN ADVANCE!

Source(s): quot potential customer quot: https://biturl.im/Gc8Q7
  • 1 decade ago

someone who could possibly purchase something from you or the store you work for.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.