Are Republicans this lost to REALLY think that Obama is going to take their money away to give it the poor?

Seriously and to the 2 or 3 democrats who think Obama is going to pay your mortgage... be real... both groups -- you really need to join the rest of us in reality. Republicans: If Obama has some hidden agenda it's really to increase the size of government and quit possibly send the country into some... show more Seriously and to the 2 or 3 democrats who think Obama is going to pay your mortgage... be real... both groups -- you really need to join the rest of us in reality.

Republicans: If Obama has some hidden agenda it's really to increase the size of government and quit possibly send the country into some Stalinistic type of society where we are saved by government if the economy gets worse. You guys really need to understand that if the US implodes we're all screwed -- Obama isn't going to save welfare mothers with your money.

The more realistic scenario is that Obama is just like any other president and will play tax games, smile on camera, Lie is a** off, and make back door deals while Corporations and banks have a great time with our country.

It's sad how stupid both democrats and republicans are becoming.
Update: Maj0r_Pawnage - well with a name like that I'm imagining you haven't spent much time in the real world but I'll respond. How long do you think Obama would be able to play Robin Hood before Bankrupting the country? It's simply unrealistic to take money from a producer and give it to a non-producer --... show more Maj0r_Pawnage - well with a name like that I'm imagining you haven't spent much time in the real world but I'll respond. How long do you think Obama would be able to play Robin Hood before Bankrupting the country? It's simply unrealistic to take money from a producer and give it to a non-producer -- eventually you run out of money and QUICKLY. It's all campaign bullsh*t.