i need advice on should i get an ipod or not?

here are the facts

1. for xmas my sister got an ipod

2. i got money that would make up an ipod instead

3. my phone holds all my songs which i have been putting onto my phone for a while

4. i get my songs by buying the CDs

5. sometimes my mate downloads them off limewire and sends me them through msn, im not allowed limewire

6. my sister can get all the songs easy from itunes and she listens to them, i cant get them from itunes because it's only for ipods

so should i get an ipod and get all the songs i love from itunes or should i keep my phone

if there is another site that you can buy songs from then i would keep my phone, do u know any other sites that you can buy songs because i am not allowed illgeal downloadable songs on my computer :(

please give me some advice!!

Best Answer

I face the same decision a year ago. I have a sweet phone that I can host music on, but f you're worried more about the money associated with the entire thing, then you should switch to itunes and get an ipod. Even when u purchase songs on itunes, it ends up being much better than buying CD's because:

-you're gonna get gift cards with itunes credit as gifts

-time it takes you to get the CD's is costing ... time is money

-itunes provides a lot of info about new songs/albums, its very helpful

when you move out or whatever, ull get limewire and u wanna be used to itunes when u have limewire cuz its free and easy

-you can burn CD's with itunes, so if ur looking to have CD's to listen to in the car and stuff, itll even be better cuz you can make mixes, which I love.

also, ipods are the in thing, and pretty soon everything linked to music will be through apple. my buddy has an mp3 player, which is cheaper than an ipod, but he hates that he doesnt have itunes and has to run around on his comp looking for music files. itunes is a fantastic way to organize and store music, better than other things.

i also love having a separate ipod than my phone because no one can call me when im simply trying to listen to music and stuff .. its personal time

Source(s): i love music haha

Since you friends send you songs from limewire, tell tell what your favorite songs are and ask the to make you i CD.

I wouldn't waste my money on an ipod when you already have one on your phone.

Gal22:P

instead of an iPOD get a less expensive(and likely better) mp3 player such as something by Creative and since you by your music you can spend the cash you save on music. you can also get something like Rhapsody to by music(like iTunes but not just for iPods)

yeah you can take songs from itunes and put them on your phone cause thats what i do

WELL LETS SEE WHAT KIND OF PNONE DO YOU HAVE

AND DOES IS HAVE A PLACE FOR A USB

It sounds like your phone is your iPod, so it really wouldn't matter.