Is it safe to have sex durring a girls period?

i ask because a lotta girls get horny wile on there period. my gf is on her period and shes willing to have sex. i also here a lotta guys still do. aprt from the blood being a lil nasty or whatever is it safe? should i where a condom or is it safe to not wear one? is it safe if she bleeds on me? also not that i... show more i ask because a lotta girls get horny wile on there period. my gf is on her period and shes willing to have sex. i also here a lotta guys still do. aprt from the blood being a lil nasty or whatever is it safe? should i where a condom or is it safe to not wear one? is it safe if she bleeds on me? also not that i would do it because i mos def wont but is it harmful to give oral sex durring her period? i must also ask can u get sick from it? and lastly my gf has something wrong with her blood. i forget what its called but basically she feels tired sometimes and maybe a lil sick because she has a shortage of red blood cells? so is sex durring her period safe?harmfull? or anything alonge thease lines? your answers are much appriciated!and please no bs if your just gonna diss or whatever then dont answer! thankx
20 answers 20