GOOGLE HOMEPAGE VANDELIZED!!!!?

Earlier today the Google homepage was vandalized by a group of teens. The popular search engine was deformed after getting bashed with a hammer, shot with a machine gun and burns by lighters, not to mention getting a remodeling with lots of new colours. Police still have not found the teenage vandals but they do know the reason for the attack.

"Teens are just to bored these days..." said Chief Police Officer Brian DeBrian. "They are too bored, video games are old and boring, getting out and being fit is to hard for them so they stay in and be fat and I think parents need to step in and sort some things out".

A teenage citizen outraged by these statements and by the officers generalizing got up and threw his shoe at him, but the chief officer failed to duck and the shoe hit him in the nose.

Google released a statement saying that through all of its logs and searches and tracing people it found the vandals and caught them in the act of vandalizing the Yahoo home page. The mess was soon cleaned up, but the teens escaped.

"We need to work together on this, so if you have any information call the special hot line set up for this, 1800 109 348 702 385 970 948 570 958 704 987 502 493 857 203 489 588".

Pictures can be found here:http://bigfilez.com/files/363081google_vandel.jpg

I had to this article for school, it had to include two real life issues, it had to be funny but in a serious way. It is really rough, I just did this in 5 minutes. My issue was teen obesity etc and parents need to encourage children and teens to do stuff and they need to help. What do you think?

I have nothing against Google and I have no intention of upsetting anyone with the content of this article. Please see the funny side of this.

IT IS NOT REAL!!!

juggledan: lol, yeah, I didnt know whether to or not. oh well.

Favorite Answer

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry..

• Angela

Well not everyday, just on certain days they like to remind you of certain events throughout time or a certain someone. Google routinely modifies its logo in accordance with various holidays or special events throughout the year, such as Christmas, Mother's Day, or the birthdays of various notable individuals. But whatever it may be its always interesting, and they do make you think now, dont they?! Like say today for example is: The Invention of the First Laser on this day May 16th (1960). The first working laser was demonstrated on May 16, 1960 by Theodore Maiman at Hughes Research Laboratories. Recently, lasers have become a multi-billion dollar industry. The most widespread use of lasers is in optical storage devices such as compact disc and DVD players, in which the laser (a few millimeters in size) scans the surface of the disc. Other common applications of lasers are bar code readers, laser printers and laser pointers. In industry, lasers are used for cutting steel and other metals and for inscribing patterns (such as the letters on computer keyboards). Lasers are also commonly used in various fields in science, especially spectroscopy, typically because of their well-defined wavelength or short pulse duration in the case of pulsed lasers. Lasers are used by the military for rangefinding, target identification and illumination for weapons delivery. Lasers used in medicine are used for internal surgery and cosmetic applications. Hope this helps & have a great day!

Hmm.. The program u used to do this... Is it called "Stress"? Just curious. Email me to answer or pick me as best answer to answer.

Its good! The title made me click on to this Question (i was like WHAT?") But anyway, you've made a good job of this.

Source(s): We're doing this in class too.

That's a game ^^

I've played it before ahaha

LOL google looks fine to me.

haha you should have used termites

How do we know you Didn't make this up on paint?