Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPC · 1 decade ago

No Gears 2 for PC huh,f-ing Epic Games and MS?

Why the f... this a..holes in MS and Epic Games won't bring Gears 2 for the PC I mean c'mon I know it's not cool to download things(or Pirate) but some of us let's say ME because I'm in a sh...hole country Bulgaria and in My town there is not even one f-ing game shop.Even if i go to another town there is but the prices are f...ing out of this world I mean come on Half-Life 2 for PC is 100 leva/s that's 50 euros and around 60 or 70$ and this game has come out from 2 years.Crysis don't even say about Gears of War 1 because they are both around 170 leva/s or 85 euros and 110$ i don't know for sure but sometimes we just HAVE to pirate a game to play it.And for this need they are screwing us all.

I know someone will call me an idiot or moron or poor because I can't afford a game but I did afford games I'm just not filthy rich to always buy this games why did they do this.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Epic is just being childishly stubborn/stupid about it. Look at every other PC release in existence (even PC-exclusive releases, like Crysis and Crysis Warhead). Do THEY care about piracy? No, they're too busy making money...

Epic doesn't have its head on straight. Not releasing Gears 2 for PC has been causing them to lose their image. With their current mentality, never will be they be like Valve, the PC kings right now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.