Poll... Who is your most hated Tokio Hotel stalker? (choices here)?

Honestly, I despise all except Bushido. Bushido Rapper from Germany, who has seen the success of Tokio Hotel's career. Bushido has made some awkward advances towards TH especially Bill. Katy Perry She has been really jealous of Tokio Hotel's success in US. She's a Tokio Hotel hater! Jonas... show more Honestly, I despise all except Bushido.

Bushido
Rapper from Germany, who has seen the success of Tokio Hotel's career. Bushido has made some awkward advances towards TH especially Bill.

Katy Perry
She has been really jealous of Tokio Hotel's success in US. She's a Tokio Hotel hater!

Jonas Brothers
Jonas Brothers has admitted they like Tokio Hotel. Really want to tour with them in near future? Which makes TH fans not wanting Tokio Hotel to tour with Jo Bros.
6% Nicole Scherzinger memeber of The Pussycat Dolls.
No matter where the guys are at in US she seems to be their?
(Plus she is a fan of Tokio Hotel So Idk..if you guys consider her a stalker? I've heard some fans still do, I really don't mind her.)

Perez Hilton
With his mean remarks about Tokio Hotel winning VMA's, EMA's, & Los Premios. Plus he thinks Bill is gay and looks like Boy George. Which is not true!

Stalker Fans O.o
Ones that follow them every where they go. From their concerts, homes, & studio. Its kind of creepy.

All of the above
Update: In a concert, Katy dedicated "Ur So Gay" to Tokio Hotel.
Update 2: Fans only please.
16 answers 16