Poll... Who is your most hated Tokio Hotel stalker? (choices here)?

Honestly, I despise all except Bushido.

Bushido

Rapper from Germany, who has seen the success of Tokio Hotel's career. Bushido has made some awkward advances towards TH especially Bill.

Katy Perry

She has been really jealous of Tokio Hotel's success in US. She's a Tokio Hotel hater!

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers has admitted they like Tokio Hotel. Really want to tour with them in near future? Which makes TH fans not wanting Tokio Hotel to tour with Jo Bros.

6% Nicole Scherzinger memeber of The Pussycat Dolls.

No matter where the guys are at in US she seems to be their?

(Plus she is a fan of Tokio Hotel So Idk..if you guys consider her a stalker? I've heard some fans still do, I really don't mind her.)

Perez Hilton

With his mean remarks about Tokio Hotel winning VMA's, EMA's, & Los Premios. Plus he thinks Bill is gay and looks like Boy George. Which is not true!

Stalker Fans O.o

Ones that follow them every where they go. From their concerts, homes, & studio. Its kind of creepy.

All of the above

In a concert, Katy dedicated "Ur So Gay" to Tokio Hotel.

Fans only please.

Favorite Answer

THE STALKER FANS! read this, i almost cried:

"It is true. But while I have not heard of any U.S. celebrities who have a dedicated Stalker-fan group after them 24/7. A group that is significantly worse than the worst intrusive paparazzi or gossip journalists. The Stalker group that the twins have been behind hangs after them in Hamburg around the clock. They stand outside their apartment even though it is at 3 at night and on reports when the lights switched off in the apartment, and precise, which comes and goes to the apartment. They know all about the twins their daily routines, r access circuits and daily rhythm. They have a tent near the apartment. How fast the twins arrive at the Hamburg airport from abroad, they are there and waiting for them. They hung, for example, after Bill and his bodyguard in the hospital when the Bill went there every day when he was sick in the spring, then followed their car after Bill when he went home. They follow after the twins when they go home to Loitsche. The twin harrasses their grandmother and grandfather by phone and their mother at her job. These fans are the reason why the twins can not go out without a security guard. I think Justin Timberlake and Brad Pitt have no problem to move in Los Angeles without a bodyguard, even if they have a dozen paparazzi following them. After all, they can move freely. The twins can not. These "fans" shout out the worst insult and threats after their mother and after Andreas when they visit the twins.

Who needs paparazzi when you have those "fans"? I have never heard anything like that in the celebrity world and I've in my days, both read and heard a lot of things.

Another group of stalkers are trying to enter the twins' lives through the back door and have applied to the same school as Andreas and pretend that they do not like TH for trying to make Andreas let them into his life. People go to Magdeburg on the weekends (and pretend again that they are not fans TH) and instead they happen to be ordinary tourists who were in a bar and happened to see the step-father's twin punk act and became big fans of this band and now follow them on all the gigs. They are trying to infiltrate into the path through their parents. These "fans" are extremely schizophrenic in its behavior. Most of them are not online, and they never put their pictures online, but exists only in so-called network outside the internet. I thought it was extremely uncomfortable when I heard about this group's existence. The second group Stalker fans have more representatives in other online forums, but I'm gonna let them be anonymous. I do not want to give them any attention." (taken from tokio hotel US forum)

I LOVE Tokio Hotel! They are not like the Jonas Brothers! Has anyone that says that even looked at Tokio Hotel? Do they look like the Jonas Brothers? NO. Has anyone that says that ever heard their music? Does it sound like the Jonas Brothers? (Maybe some of the songs do sometimes, but listen to the lyrics!) NO. Maybe it's not your style of music, but Tokio Hotel's lyrics actually mean something! Unlike the Jonas Brothers' lyrics that always seem like they are the exact same in all of their songs. Jonas Brothers & Tokio Hotel. Two totally completely opposite bands. EDIT - Well, I guess that you people that compare Tokio Hotel to the Jonas Brothers really haven't heard Tokio hotel's music have you? Because you think they scream! They do not scream just because they have a song & an album called "Scream". & if people like Screamo music, then that's their choice of music. Real music to you is music that other people hate. Remember that next time you tell someone to go listen to real music. Oh, yeah... looks like there's more fans than haters!

Katy Perry can go Eff herself, her music sucks anyway

The Jonas Brothers need to keep dreaming

Perez Hilton should jump into a deep dark hole and never come out

Bushido needs to not be so jealous

and the weird fans needta get a life

Well...I really don't' like any of them.

I especially don't like Perez Hilton and Katy Perry though. First off, who is she to be calling anyone gay? Does she not sing a song called "I kissed a girl"..and she likes it!

She is just an immature brat, seriously dedicating that song to them? Omg, grow up. She is just jealous that they beat her at the VMA's and she seriously need to get over that and her pathetic self.

Perez Hilton, yet another person who shouldn't' be calling anyone gay. Is he not gay himself? I don't really know much about him, but if he hasn't come out as a gay yet himself, okay, he just needs to get real with himself. He and Katy Perry are just little buddy buddies and he's fighting her battle for her because she too idiotic to do it herself. Perez Hilton is so pathetic, seriously who is nice to a person to their face and then the second they leave says really rude things about them? He needs to just keep his comments to himself.

Tokio Hotel never did anything to them to deserve that kind of treatment.

i hate bushido(people say that he made bill cry on national tv) and perez hilton, and that was not nice of Katy perry, and tokio hotel already said that they werent going on tour with jb, thank god, those kinds of creepy stalker fan girls are crazy, necole scherzinger is to old for them

I dislike people who dislike tokio hotel. I think it's funny that Tom likes Brittney spears ahahaha

p.s everyone is just jealous because they are up in coming stars who are stealing the spotlight

i really don't like Nicole Scherzinger and Bushido and Perez, bushido cause of the creepy things he said to bill, and Nicole, cause she is kind of and attention wanter (want proof listen to "when i grow up") and Perez keeps thinking Bill is gay, Perez not every guy is gay like you ok?

Katy Perry, i dedicate "Ur So Gay" to you:)

Either Perez for his accusations of playback (so obviously not true to anyone who listens to their music) or the fans that wait for them in their hotel rooms, but then again I'm sure Tom doesn't mind that. It would have to be Perez...

• Smexy

i hate all the ppl who stalked them TOKIO HOTEL I S AMAZING, HOT , GEAT SINGERS the stalkers suck if they dont have anything to say they shouldnt talk TOKIO HOTEL ROCKS

Source(s): TOKIO HOTEL RULZ
  • Miss T

katy perry or the stalker fans..but i must say..i do like my tokio hotel :D