Griggnax asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

If Bush were to be arrested, how would the indictment read?

If you think Bush has not committed any crimes, then you have no need to answer this question, so don't waste your time.

For those of us who believe in a Constitutional government and the Rule of Law, please explain how Bush has violated his oath to "uphold and protect" the Constitution, as well as his other violations of the law.

Update:

Anti: I never specifically said Bush is a "war criminal" (even though he is)...I said he's a Criminal!

Thanks for your non-answer, 2 points for you.

Update 2:

For the doubters, here's a partial list:

- Invading Iraq Absent a Declaration of War.

- Misuse and Exposure of Classified Information And Obstruction of Justice in the Matter of Valerie Plame Wilson, Clandestine Agent of the Central Intelligence Agency

- Illegal Detention: Detaining Indefinitely And Without Charge Persons Both U.S. Citizens and Foreign Captives

- Torture: Secretly Authorizing, and Encouraging the Use of Torture Against Captives in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Other Places, as a Matter of Official Policy

- Imprisoning Children

- Violation of the Posse Comitatus Act

- Spying on American Citizens, Without a Court-Ordered Warrant, in Violation of the Law and the Fourth Amendment

- Directing Telecommunications Companies to Create an Illegal and Unconstitutional Database of the Private Telephone Numbers and Emails of American Citizens

- Failing to Comply with Congressional Subpoenas and Instructing Former Employees Not to Comply

All are more serious than Clinton's BJ

Update 3:

richer: how pathetic...lying about a BJ is a crime, but lying about WMD's isn't. Hmmm, which lie caused more deaths?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Where is richer's answer? I wanted to read his. Did the Yahoo police delete it?

Bush took an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States but instead, he used it for target practice and shot it to hell.

Here are the first 5 articles of impeachment. Click on the link to see all.

Article I - Creating a Secret Propaganda Campaign to Manufacture a False Case for War Against Iraq.

Article II - Falsely, Systematically, and with Criminal Intent Conflating the Attacks of September 11, 2001, With Misrepresentation of Iraq as a Security Threat as Part of Fraudulent Justification for a War of Aggression.

Article III - Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Possessed Weapons of Mass Destruction, to Manufacture a False Case for War.

Article IV - Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Posed an Imminent Threat to the United States.

Article V - Illegally Misspending Funds to Secretly Begin a War of Aggression.

• 1 decade ago

Bush didn't do anything wrong he did most of everything right as our president except the war was the bad idea and others. But atleast one thing he kept America on our feets when 911 occured to us. He was in my personal opinion the best president america ever had.

• 1 decade ago

Is this from a Michael Moore movie, or an underground blog somewhere ? Fantasies of Bush crimes could just be wishful thinking for the impeachment of Bill Clinton ?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They would list the crimes that he hasn't committed to save time and paper. I.E. everything EXCEPT....yada yada.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I do believe in a Constitutional government and the Rule of Law and Bush is not guilty of any Constitutional, civil, or criminal laws. Can you cite one?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

invading iraq without a declaration of war????

we haven't had one since world war 2. vietnam?? no declaration there...

• 1 decade ago

it'll read as follows:

" "

blank, because it's not going to happen-sorry, scooter, but bush/cheney show trials are merely a favorite zsa zsa huffington fantasy

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

abuse of power. war crimes ,crimes against humanity etc etc etc.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Exactly, HOW???? No crimes were committed. Only stupid ignorant fools who don't know law will say Bush is a war criminal.

• ICH8TE
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Bush "arrested"?! HA! That will never happen. It would be a good dream though lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.