Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Isn't it about time we all voted for someone else?

I mean you look at the Democrat and Republican party, anymore they throw the worst people up for election and expect the public to suck it up (as if we have no other option). Their getting cocky off their victories and in the end their just dividing this nation more, i mean it seems if we all "wasted" our votes on the smaller less heard of parties it might work out better. All you hear about anymore is Republican corruption, or Democrat corruption. As a people don't we have an obligation to hold these guys' feet to the fire. It seems like nothing ever happens to them. They squeeze this country dry (and regardless of political party) make the common American pay for it. Shouldn't we do something about the incompetence of Washington?

Favorite Answer

I do think it's time for the people to let the media know that we want to see 'all' the candidates, regardless of party. Allow them to participate in the debates again. Let the public learn what the platform of each candidate is.

Yes, we should do something about it!

Google Ron Paul.

He ran for president. Although he is with the Republican party, he believes in their old traditions: freedom; not the current Bush-like nonsense. Ron Paul supports freedom, prosperity, and peace as well as lowering (or abolishing) the income tax and legalizing the Constitution! If you want to know more, read his books or look him up online.

RON PAUL!

Source(s): One website: www.campaignforliberty.com

Okay. Start your own political party and run for the next election, but I'm gonna be a loyal Republican.

Money talks and everything else walks.The other parties can't afford to compete at the levels of spending the two main parties put out.

Yes!

I hate hearing of a senator serving more than 5 terms...are you kidding me?

Even w/ my simple town council I always see the same names on the ballot.