How can I get a bad neighbor to move the F-out?

The upstair neighbor dances around like an elephant, so our ceiling goes boom and moves and our windows are like shaking all the time. then she plays loud music all the way past 2 am in the morning. She leaves her cat in the hall way roaming around when knowingly we have 2 large dogs that can basically attack her... show more The upstair neighbor dances around like an elephant, so our ceiling goes
boom and moves and our windows are like shaking all the time. then she plays loud music all the way past 2 am in the morning. She leaves her cat in the hall way roaming around when knowingly we have 2 large dogs that can basically attack her cat and kill it. This woman is completely clueless and she has low self esteem cause she's on weight watchers and that is all she eats. And when I confronted her about not putting her cat in the hall way, she said this is the first time she had no idea, so she is a lier. How can I possibly get her to move out? she's been here a year already her lease should be up. The landlord loves her, or puts up with her since she pays her rent on time.
I don't want to call the cops on her since I don't want to fight her on my own she is kinda psycho and my roomate with low self esteem, I have no backup.
Update: Thanks to all you who gave me an answer!