Dizz

Tap water or Bottled water ?

your choice and why ?

do you feel "taken " having to pay for water in a bottle ?

Happy Eve All D :) :)

Best Answer

Tap water. Bottled water has no guarantee of being any better than tap water, and costs about a thousand times as much.

• papaw

The American public has been duped into thinking that they have to have processed bottled water. Some testing has shown much of it isn't processed at all, just regular tap water. M water is the purest you can get, right out of a

200 ft drilled well, drilled through solid granite rock. It is mountain pure, and ice cold in the summer right out of the ground. No preservatives or chemicals or softeners or processing. Just good natural water.

Bottled water

Bottled Water.

• SusanS

Tap water at home and bottled water on vacation.

• Socko

I have a bunch of plastic bottles from when I use to buy bottled water. I now rinse them all out with hot water, let them dry, then fill them with tap water. I will no longer pollute our environment!

We prefer fresh spring water. There is a spring about four miles from us. It beats any tap or bottled water hands down.

Happy Sunday Eve Dizz

Always bottled water for drinking or making coffee and ice. Last year we were flooded again for over a month and I just don't trust the quality of our well water. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be buying water.

• NanaT

We have a great well. It's as good as bottled water. There is NO WAY that I'm going to buy a bottle of water!

I used to live in Arizona though. The water there is undrinkable. I did buy water there. There was no other choice. If you used faucet water there was more sediment than water in your glass.

Horrible, nasty water!

Tap Water. Why pay for the bottle???