Green or Blue Eyes????

i have bright, dark blue eyes like my dadddyo(:

but my mom has sooooosososososo pretty green eyes, and if you look close, they have brownish-hazelish speckles in them(: theyre sooo beautiful(:

sometimes i wish i got her eyes(: actually all the time.

my my little brothers eyes are SO bright blue, im SO jealous of him, haha.

but anyways, green eyes or blue eyes? why?

Best Answer

Green. My eyes are green, and I've always thought that they're more unique. =]

that's by technique of the fact center Easterns and Arabs are white and an excellent number of Hispanics are blended white. Black people do not genetically carry the gene. i think of the blue eye surfaced with one ancestor and as a mutation and then they had childrens and that they had childrens etc. Caucasian genes developed after different ones did that's why they carry the gene for all colorings and different races do not.

all eye colors can be pretty.

I have brown eyes and they are golden yellow in the sunlight.

I used to like this guy who had bright bright blue eyes.

And now I think that my boyfriend who has dark brown eyes has the prettiest eyes ever.

Me eyes are bright blue. -.- Everyone always goes "Oh, your eyes are so blue!" but I want green eyes. In photos with flash my eyes go crazy, almost like an electric blue - really bright. I love green and brown eyes though.

Blue. Both my parents have blue eyes- my mom has lighter blue and my dad dark blue. I have bright blue eyes.

look you're lucky even having blue eyes, some people around here wish for anything CLOSE to blue eyes.

i have brown eyes and im still pretty much happy about them!

you should learn to love your eyes :)

and i usually tend to like blue eyes more than green eyes

• Goober

I guess it depends on the guy... I'm really a sucker for blue eyes thought! I love them. I don't know why they are one of the first things I'm attracted to! Eyes and hands! lol!

Love your eyes the way they are after all they will never change

Green.

It's my favourite colour.

My eyes are green at first glance, but if you look close they're actually blue on the outside and brown on the inside.

Blue. My dad has blue eyes, my mom has gray eyes and my brother has greenish blueish greyish. Oh and I have blue eyes.