Best four door, five passenger sedans out right now?

Well, my family is getting two new cars, one for family and one for my dad's business. The family car doesn't necessarily need to be a SUV, as both my sister's are going to college, and both family and business can be sedans. The main things that my parents are looking for are: -good safety... show more Well, my family is getting two new cars, one for family and one for my dad's business. The family car doesn't necessarily need to be a SUV, as both my sister's are going to college, and both family and business can be sedans.

The main things that my parents are looking for are:
-good safety ratings
-good mpg
-preferably front wheel drive, definitely no 4WD
-under $50,000 (We're leasing the two cars)

My dad does real estate, so he needs a more luxurious type of look for the people riding in his car, while for the family car it doesn't really matter. However, fuel efficiency is a big deal to my parents, and they want at least over 20 mpg. Also, the newer type of car, the better.

Do you guys know any cars that has all these things?

Thank you guys for the answers, they're really appreciated.