Are Jehovah's Witnesses by definition polytheistic?

I was reading some Watch Tower material this weekend, and it said that Jesus was a mighty God, but not Almighty God. It said further that Jehovah was the Almighty God, and Jesus was created by Jehovah. I'm no theologian, but that sounds like more than one God to me. Any thoughts? Would the term polytheistic... show more I was reading some Watch Tower material this weekend, and it said that Jesus was a mighty God, but not Almighty God. It said further that Jehovah was the Almighty God, and Jesus was created by Jehovah. I'm no theologian, but that sounds like more than one God to me. Any thoughts? Would the term polytheistic offend JW's. Can anyone make this clear to me?
Update: Desert Rose: So are there more than one supreme being?
Update 2: And if Jehovah created Jesus, why does Jehovah call Jesus his son. That's a little confusing.
Update 3: I got this definition of polytheistic from Websters: pol⋅y⋅the⋅ism   /ˈpɒliθiˌɪzəm, ˌpɒliˈθiɪzəm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pol-ee-thee-iz-uhm, pol-ee-thee-iz-uhm] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun the doctrine of or belief in more than one god or in many gods
Update 4: This is what I want to know. If Jesus is a mighty God, and Jehovah is Almighty God, then by reason you have two "gods". So how do you reconcile two beings that are called God.
Update 5: Desert Rose: OK, what do we do with the Bible verses that says that the Son had no beginning. Or that the Son always existed. I haven't been to Sunday school in a while, but I remember some things.
Update 6: The Bible I have Micah 5:2, reads entirely different. The KJV says: ...that is to be the ruler of Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlastings.
Update 7: the phrase "from everlasting" sounds like that there was not a time He did not exist. I'm a I wrong?
Update 8: And I think the term "firstborn" has to be taken in its context. I'm sure the Bible writers were not trying to convey that there were any born after Him. After all I see the term "firstborn" throughout the Bible, and it seldom had to do with the order someone was born or created.
Update 9: In Hebrew 1:8, Jesus is called Jehovah. And in Rev 1:8, Jesus is called the alpha and Omega, and the ALMIGHTY. Is the Bible in error?
Update 10: As far as the future goes, I'm not sure. And I think only God knows.
Update 11: Humans will stand in judgement when the Lord returns, I know that.
Update 12: Desert Rose:There are many question I have about WT material. Please see my prior question about vaccinations and organs transplants. Thanks for your input. You've been a big help...
Update 13: Sherry B: I know you get asked this question a lot, but in John 20:28, Thomas called Jesus Lord and God. Now if he was being blasphemous, Jesus would have to rebuke him right? But He didn't. He later blessed him.
Update 14: TeeM: I think the term "so called" gives it away. Paul was making a point. That would be a poor reference to support mutilple gods...