Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Should the British government continue to allow radicals to live in this country?

As you know, the British government already agrees to fund and open the gates up to immigrants....... which is fine, under some sort of discretion or moderation (which there seems to be none), but some that do come into the country have in the closet terrorist tendencies (and no, Im sure this is no exaggeration), should they be allowed to live in a country that they hate and want to fight against?

What sense does it make to keep them here?

Anyone accused or proven to be congregating in terrorist havens in the UK, should be deported. Simple as.

The fact the UK has the gates open to anyone, is proof that not only is the border, but the country itself isn't safe.

I dont see or acknowledge the benefit of allowing terrorist supporters and radicals into the country, but to add to the unemployment rate and to the amount of criminals there are on the streets....

Favorite Answer

i agree completely. but parliament is simply not listening to the people. and the people don't have the courage to make them listen. they don't even have the sense to vote outside the main three in an election. so i suppose we will continue on until our children are dodging islamic bullets on their way to school. and we have more of Islam than we do christians. Islam will then be in Parliament and the blood bath will begin. why don't the British just look at every Islam dominated country and see the hate, the violence, the oppression, the blatant racism?....the horror that females have to face. the miserable lives they lead. christ Almighty. and that horror is growing in Britain by the day. they estimate that there are thirteen million illegal islamics in Britain now. the people of Britain are sleepwalking into an Islamic night mare. its the kids i feel most sorry for. the adults don't seem to give a dam for their children's future.

What your suggesting is as radical as the opinions your trying to remove, I do in a large part agree that the open door policy for immigration has made the job ,market a difficult place for an unskilled worker ( I speak from personal experience ) that difficulty will undoubtedly be exaggerated by the current financial problems our country is facing.

The benefits for migrant workers are falling with the value of the pound, more than one foreign worker has expressed this view to me. But I hardly thing we are on the brink of a mass exodus.

your other question raises some very difficult points, the biggest of which is where do you draw the line? I mean do you lock up all of the SNP? Or anyone who speaks ill of the queen? Then there is the big question of weather sending the problem away will actually solve anything.

I do however totally agree that the benefit system is far to open to fraud and should be reviewed and that money should be plied directly into the police force.

The UK needs to be a bit tougher and have higher expectations.

Managing those types of people costs a fortune for surveillance, arrest, trial, appeals, prisons etc. All a cost to the taxpayer. It's far better to exclude them from the UK at the start.

This contributes to UK being so poor. Finance and tourism in the UK should mean the British are rolling in money, but it isn't

It's always a battle between what is just free speech and opinion, and what is criminal words and behaviour.

No, of course not. I can't understand what the government's agenda is. These people have made no secret of the fact that they want to kill all 'infidels' and convert us all to their religion of 'peace'. How is it, then, that people like Abu Hamza are allowed to preach their message of hatred and it's considered freedom of speech, yet we are not supposed to criticise islam in any way? Is it because we don't take to the streets and burn effigies? Can anyone imagine the government of 1939 saying that Hitler's henchmen should be allowed to live here and preach to us? That might sound ridiculous, but what is the difference between that scenario and what is happening now? Are we at war with terrorists or not?

• ?

The British Government lead by Gordon Brown ( a scot ) should not let radicals live in England, ( because thats where they are, England )

The UK is not a Country but a Union of Scotland, Wales, England & Northern Ireland

In my book the answer is No!Why?Why should the British taxpayer have to pay through 'the nose' to keep them in idleness for the rest of their lives.

The taxpayer that I am thinking of is the poor pensioner and one parent family's.

Return them to their country of origin and their families as they are only abusing the hopitality of this country.

Failing that!Let their sympathisers and supporters keep them in enforced idleness.

Deport them to the countries that do want them.Such as deport Abu Hamza to the USA along with his family.

Let the British electorate have a say in what happens to them.

I am also an American and find this question intriguing.

It never occurred to me that some Brits felt the same way I do about immigration. I wonder how welcomed the British would be if they decided to set up residence in an arabic country and demand rights.

I think that there is a misconception about the Government's attitude to people found to be sympathetic to extremists.

If you have read the newspapers over the last 8 years you will see that on countless occasions they have tried to deport these undesirables but in each case they have been thwarted by the Courts and the civil liberties lobby, led by that dreadful woman Shami Chakrabarti.

Put the blame where it is due!!!

• L G

This Government will allow any rubbish to live in UK, they signed up to the Human Rights Act. They are now openly inviting prisoners from Guantanamo Bay to come here, what next ? I despair .....

i'm an American and i feel bad for you guys. beautiful country too, i just came back from the UK.

i saw a documentary a while back on muslim extremism in the UK.

a few muslim kids were playing basketball. when asked by the interviewer, they said they loved the UK, but would take up arms against it if commanded to by the will of allah.

sick f*ckers.