pizza help.........!!?

why is a round pizza kept in a square box......??

17 Answers

Relevance
  • MikaB
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Pizza's are round, but the boxes are square because it helps protect the pizza. If the box gets bent up at the edges, the pizza won't be affected because it doesn't follow the shape of the box. Also, it is more convenient and the box is stronger that way, and its easier to make a square box then a round one.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Storing square boxes is easier than round ones

• I don't know, but that's a good question. I haven't thought about it before. Probably because its easier to get out with a spatualla or something like that.

I guess its like Round Table Pizza having square tables.

• Because the Pizza van is square too, you can get more square boxes in than circle boxes!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Its because round boxs are more expensive to make, also the crust absorbs the Cardboard taste to give it a genuine Domino's / Papa johns/ God fathers / Round Table taste.

• mara l
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

because square is more stable and very easy to fold and stack try to fold a round box

• 1 decade ago

because if it was kept in a circle box then you can't get the slice of PIZZA

• 1 decade ago

To show one you can put a round peg in a square hole...Or so you don't use it as a Frisbee when your done.

• 1 decade ago

it is easy to take it out when u want it to eat and and it is easy to keep inside the pizza bag

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL!

Because its easier to make square box. ^.^

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.