kaho asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我譯一譯英文句子...(急)

請勿用翻譯網頁作答

我想講

每天5點,我們家便會被雞響嘈醒,我怎樣會有好精神去應該考試呢?

every 5 o,clock in the morning,our family awaken beacause of the crowing of cock,之後點講?

Rating
  • As
    Favorite Answer

圖片參考:http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/ugc/rte/ico_bgcolor.gif

My family is awoken by the cock's crow at five every morning.

at five every morning<-------------------------This is enough!

We should use " SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE".

How can I have enough energy to prepare for my exam? :(

每天5點<------------------------------------------->一定要使用現在時態Simple present tense

2009-01-04 15:27:27 補充:

我怎樣會<------------If you want to use " future tense", you may change my sentence to

How will I have enough energy to prepare for my exam? **

5 o'clock, our family will then be made every day a sound by the chicken cao awakes, I how will have the good spirit to go to take a test?....

• Baggio

To : Tomtsang

Please note for any action happens EVERYDAY, we should use present tense. It is absolutely wrong to use past tense for your question.

• 表姐

1.How could I have enough rest for studying & preparing for the exam if I was awakened by cocks crow at 5 o'clock every morning?

2. I couldn't have enough rest for studying & preparing for the exam, I was awakened by cocks crow at 5 o'clock every morning!

唔應該寫every 5 o'clock, 因為人哋睇唔到係一早定下畫, crow除咗可以係動詞重可以係名詞, 同樣可以解係雞啼, 特別係公雞嘅啼聲, 所以寫cocks crow就OK, 但如果你想寫比"一隻公雞嘅啼聲"嘈醒就可以將"cocks crow"改為"the rooster's crow".

Source(s): Myself
  • Every 5 o'clock,,our family awaken beacause of the crowing of cock,how can I have mind to have a exam?

At five o'clock in the morning everyday, my home is awaken because of the crowing of a cock, how can i have spirit(精神) to face the examination?

Source(s): me

My family would be waken by the crows at five in the morning. How could I have the energy to deal with the examinations?