whatever* asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯且幫忙解題,謝謝。禮拜二要報告了>

請大大幫忙翻譯和做這五題題目。

please .. > <

-----------------------------------------

Repetition of certain words

In order to make parallel constructions clear, you must sometimes repeat an article, a preposition, an auxiliary verb, the sign of the infinitive (to), or the introductory word of a dependent clause. Three of these types of necessary repetition are illustrated in sentences that follow:

Obscure: He must counsel all employees who participate in sports and also go on recruiting trips throughout the Southwest.

Clear: He must counsel all employees who participate in sports and must also go on recruiting trips throughout the Southwest.

這段要翻譯,謝謝 !

Rewrite in correct from all sentences that contain faulty parallelism. Note that some sentences may be corrected in more than one way. Write C if a sentence is correct.

1.Jamie hoped to fly to Columbus and that she could rent a car to use while she was there.

2.Mr. Candler, I can assure you that my brother and I are grateful and almost overwhelmed by your offer of jobs in Alaska.

3.This summer is as hot, if not hotter than, any I remember since moving here in 1985.

4.My friend can tutor students who need English as a second language and lead orientation sessions for foreign students.

5.I am hot, tired, and I wish I had something to drink.

這些是題目,謝謝 !!

---------------------------------

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Repetition of certain words

重複部分字

為了讓文章結構清晰,你有時必須重複一段文章,介係詞,助動詞,不定詞或從屬子句的定義字.這三個在句中必定要重複的結構如下:

Obscure: He must counsel all employees who participate in sports and also go on recruiting trips throughout the Southwest .

Clear: He must counsel all employees who participate in sports and must also go on recruiting trips throughout the Southwest

他必須詢問全不同事,誰要參加運動和同時誰要加入去西南部的旅遊

1Jamie hoped to fly to Columbus and she could rent a car to use while she was there.

2.Mr. Candler, I can assure you that my brother and I are grateful and we almost overwhelmed by your offer of jobs in Alaska.

3.This summer is as hot, if not hotter than any summer which I remember since moving here in 1985.

4.My friend can tutor students who need English as a second language and can lead orientation sessions for foreign students.

Source(s): 自己

你是否考慮要自學或是要去找補習班上英語課?

你是否猶豫自學好?還是補習好?

----------限時超級好康,在家學英文免費送------------

前往網址,就送限量色筆組和免費體驗課程

http://product.mobchannels.com/redirect.php?k=bbc1...

如於活動期間內再加入TutorABCJr

再享超值優惠$ 20,000現金折扣或 免費60堂課 2選一

推薦你用

MSN,翻譯機器人

點新增聯絡人

輸入:

mtbot@hotmail.com

點確定就OK嚕"

2009-01-04 18:04:09 補充:

如果無法使用請參考以下網頁:

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/080912/35...

在正確的重寫從包含有毛病的平行性的所有句子。 注意有些句子也許被改正用超过一種方式。 如果句子是正確的,寫C。

1.Jamie希望飛行到哥倫布,並且那她可能租用汽車使用,當她在那裡時。

2.candler先生,我可以保證您我兄弟和我是感恩和幾乎淹沒由工作您的提議在阿拉斯加。

3.這個夏天是熱,如果不熱比,我從移動记得這裡在1985年中的任一。

4.我的朋友能個別輔導需要英語作為第二種語言並且帶領外國學生的輔導的學生。

5.我是熱的,疲乏,並且我祝願我需要喝的某事。

Source(s): 字典