Could it be a brain tumor?

I'm 15, and well, I have been slightly off balanced for a week now. Of course I consulted Dr. Google, and after looking at some of the symptoms of brain cancer, I have noticed I may have them. Like ringing in the ear and not being able to remember a certain word. The only thing is though, I think I may be... show more I'm 15, and well, I have been slightly off balanced for a week now. Of course I consulted Dr. Google, and after looking at some of the symptoms of brain cancer, I have noticed I may have them. Like ringing in the ear and not being able to remember a certain word.

The only thing is though, I think I may be exaggerating the other symptoms because I have convinced myself I may have a brain tumor. I can't tell what is a real symptom and what is normal.

So I am wondering if I should go to a doctor now, wait a little bit and if it doesn't go away then go, or something else? I am worried I have a tumor...
Update: Well wow 34 responses.... thanks everyone. I'll get a doctor's appointment to see what's up. Hopefully it will be nothing. thanks.