350z nissan car crash?

On November 19th 2008, i was going to eat somewhere and suddenly i got into a car accident. The car flipped 2 times on a curve, but the air bags didnt go off. Can anyone tell me why? >:( my neck's broken

Favorite Answer

Was the car equipped with SRS side curtain air bags? Were you wearing your seat belt? If the side sensors do not get activated the side bags if your car has them won't deploy. Manufactures won't divulge air bag strategies because legal actions. One car out of control rolling over? This is exactly why I recommend a car control school and some high performance driving school. Knowing exactly what a car can do when pushed to it's limits is essential for good driving. The term accident bothers me. I "accidentally" lost control spun sideways and rolled my car when the wheels caught the dirt or curb. NO actually you did not turn into the slide to exit the road in the direction you wanted. Novice drivers high speeds are lethal add distractions tiredness slow reactions from a variety of reasons. Then add loss of mechanical grip of worn tires wet roads. Good driver will not drive above or near the physical limitations of the car on public roads and save the speed for the race track.

Source(s): Nissan Master Tech

Because that car did not hit the front and maybe that you Bang your head on my Grandad had a Accident when he was 45 so i will so not drive a nissan .Get well soon

probably a longshot but the sensors in the front or rear didnt trip so it didnt deploy or it could have been a defect with the actual wiring/sensor. take it up with nissan and try to get money

There isn't a roof sensor to make your airbags go off. Air bags help you in front, rear and side impacts. Even if they did go off probably wouldn't help your neck.