What other music might I like?

I love all these songs/bands: The Maine, The Veronicas, Meg & Dia, Bloc Party, Fiest, Regina Spektor, Rehab by Rihanna, Hallelujah by Katie Voegele, Supermassive Black Hole by Muse, Taylor Swift, We the Kings, All Time Low, and With Me by Sum41.

What other music might I like? What are some of your favorite songs/bands? Thanks for the help. Oh, and lyrics count more than anything. A song that means something is better than one with just a good beat.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Interesting combo. Judging by the slight folk/country influence, yet pop as well, with really good lyrics, I'd really recommend:

The Avett Brothers

Fiest has played with a couple of other bands who are both really really good: Broken Social Scene, and Kings of Convenience, and if you like girl vocalists like her, but harder rock like muse and Sum41, then check out Land of Talk.

The White Stripes are good too, judging overall.

You might also like the Arctic Monkeys, with the british, upbeat rock feel.

• 1 decade ago

Kanye West- Heartless

Soulja Boy- Birdwalk

Britney Spears- Womanizer

Leona Lewis- Run

Chris Brown- Superhuman

Beyonce- Single Ladies

Ne-yo - Mad

• 1 decade ago

PARAMORE!!! YOU WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE PARAMORE!!!!

Um.. "Starlight" by Muse

"I Caught Myself" by PARAMORE!!!

"Let It Rock" by Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne

"Pocketful of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfeild

P!nk

Lifehouse

Linkin Park

Maroon 5

The All-American Rejects

Fall Out Boy

Katy Perry

The Fray

Coldplay

Dashboard Confessional

Plain White T's

Metro Station

• STINEY
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Check out The Second Advance- they're awesome, a local band b

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you have good taste in music! all time low is my favorite band!

i have band suggestions!

hmmmmm......

the all American rejects

angels and airwaves

billy talent(you probably haven't heard of them. they're a little weird but you might like them)

death cab for cutie

fall out boy

hot hot heat

less than Jake(i LOVE them)

lifehouse

maroon 5

my chemical romance[give it a try they're actually rly good(but a little scary)]

red hot chili peppers

sara bareilles(its ok if ur tired of love song, i am, but her other stuff is good)

snow patrol

more from sum 41( i like walking disaster)

vampire weekend

i hope that helps!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My favorite song by Muse is "Thoughts of a Dying Atheist" it deff has meaning, as you can tell from the title..

• 1 decade ago

Simply ROCK I love AC/DC Back in Black and all kinds of music but acdc if one of the best try listening to it somtime DETAILS:

Genre(s)Hard rock, heavy metal, blues-rock, rock and roll

Years active1973 – present

Label(s)Albert, EMI, Columbia, Epic, Atlantic, Atco, Elektra, East West

Associated actsGeordie, The Easybeats, Dio

Websitewww.acdc.com

www.acdcrocks.com

Members

Brian Johnson

Angus Young

Malcolm Young

Cliff Williams

Phil Rudd

Former members

Bon Scott

Simon Wright

Chris Slade

Mark Evans

Dave Evans

(full list)

AC/DC are an Australian rock band formed in Sydney in 1973 by brothers Malcolm and Angus Young. Although the band are commonly classified as hard rock, and considered pioneers of heavy metal,[1][2] they have always classified their music as "rock and roll".[3]

AC/DC underwent several line-up changes before releasing their first album, High Voltage, in 1975. Membership remained stable until bassist Mark Evans was replaced by Cliff Williams in 1977. In 1979, the band recorded their highly successful album Highway to Hell. Lead singer and co-songwriter Bon Scott died on 19 February 1980, after a night of heavy alcohol consumption. The group briefly considered disbanding, but soon ex-Geordie singer Brian Johnson was selected as Scott's replacement. Later that year, the band released their best-selling album, Back in Black.

The band's next album, For Those About to Rock We Salute You, was also highly successful and was their first album to reach number one in the United States. AC/DC declined in popularity soon after drummer Phil Rudd was fired in 1983 and replaced by future Dio drummer Simon Wright. Poor record sales continued until the release of The Razors Edge in 1990, the only studio album to feature Wright's replacement Chris Slade. Phil Rudd returned in 1994 (after Slade was asked to leave in favour of him) and contributed to the band's 1995 album Ballbreaker. Stiff Upper Lip was released in 2000 and was well-received by critics. The band's most recent album Black Ice was released on 20 October 2008.[4]

AC/DC has sold more than 200 million albums worldwide,[5] including 71 million albums in the United States.[6] Back in Black has sold an estimated 42 million units worldwide[7] and 22 million in the United States alone, where it is the fifth highest-selling album.[8] AC/DC ranked fourth on VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock"[9] and the seventh "Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All Time" by MTV.[10] In 2004, the band was ranked number 72 in the Rolling Stone list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time. FOR THOES ABOUT TO ROCK (WE SOULUTE YOU (LEGEND)

Source(s): HOPED THIS HELPED
  • 1 decade ago

if you like songs with meaning try Wyclef. My favorite song is Fast Cars

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You might like the Ting Tings, you should check them out. You might like Simple Plan too.

• 1 decade ago

spider webs by No Doubt is a awesome song,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.